As a Project Manager at SURE you will orchestrate and manage engagements with our enterprise customers. This is a customer-facing role that requires the ability to interact with the world's biggest insurance companies and consumer brands. On a daily basis, you’ll work with our Tech and Product teams to plan and prioritize work. You’ll also work with our executive team and our enterprise clients to understand requirements and negotiate solutions to issues. You’ll be able to lead client calls, take meticulous notes, and provide follow-ups after the meeting with action items. You have the ability to balance making a client feel that they are being listened to while still holding them accountable and keeping the needs of the business a priority. You are excited to be instrumental in SURE’s expansion across the insurance industry.
What you'll do:
- Successfully coordinate, lead, and document client meetings. Be the face of SURE to enterprise clients
- Build strong, trusting relationships with clients, product management, and the executive team
- Create and iterate project schedule based on SOWs, client expectations and internal team availability
- Drive diverse teams to consensus and move teams toward achievement of interim milestones and project goals
- Coordinate, assign and monitor the performance of project team members in accordance with the baselined project schedule
- Proactively perform front line, tactical activities as needed to help keep assigned projects on track for successful completion
- Actively monitor and report on the progress of projects against baselined artifacts
- Identify and develop strategies to resolve issues and mitigate risks. Escalate risk and issues as appropriate for timely resolution and mitigation
- Understand and articulate the impact of projects on the business, the potential impact on associated functions, and how decisions are made regarding the project
- Encourage, support, and guide continuous improvement of the team, its products, and processes
What we're looking for:
- An exceptional communicator with strong organizational skills
- A history of managing enterprise level projects at a client-facing or SAAS organization
- Software implementation experience
- Demonstrated competence in key project management best practices: schedule construction and management, risk assessment & mitigation, change management and predictive metrics
- Agile experience a plusExperience in the insurance industry is a plus
SURE is on a mission to improve every aspect of insurance by reinventing how people interact with insurance. Our e-commerce SaaS and CRM reinvents how people buy insurance, giving carriers and brokers a platform to reach out to customers and provide a hassle-free way to sell and manage insurance policies.
SURE revolutionized insurance in 2015 with the introduction of Episodic Insurance™, making it possible for anyone to purchase on-demand insurance with a smartphone. Today, SURE provides the tools that power global insurance companies and consumer brands to distribute and service any insurance policy digitally. This cohesive ecosystem of managed technology, insurance products, APIs, and Insurance-as-a-Service helps insurance companies and brands manage digital sales, launch new markets, and modernize their systems. Recently, SURE was selected as one of CNBC's Top 100 Startups. SURE has offices in Santa Monica, New York City, and Johannesburg, is licensed in all 50 states, and partners with more than 35 global insurance carriers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For more information, visit https://www.sureapp.com/. Follow @SureHQ on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Employment at SURE is contingent upon a satisfactory verification of criminal, education, driving and/or employment background. Upon an offer of employment, all prospective employees may be required to complete an employment application which includes work history, education details, and criminal history during or after the interview process. Any background verifications will be obtained with written consent from the individual.