What you'll do:
- You'll coordinate, plan, and complete projects on time and within scope.
- You'll align project goals and outcomes among diverse, cross-functional project stakeholders, building them to consensus and achieving interim milestones and project goals.
- You'll create and iterate project schedule based on statement-of-work (SOW), client expectations, and Sure's product and engineering team's availability.
- You'll work with Sure’s product and engineering teams to set deadlines and assign responsibilities.
- You'll monitor project progress, proactively performing frontline, tactical activities as needed to mitigate risks and resolve issues, keeping projects on track for successful completion.
- You'll lead and facilitate client and internal team meetings, planning meeting agendas, taking meticulous notes, sending meeting minutes, as well as providing follow-ups and action items after the meeting.
- You'll create weekly, up-to-date status reports reflecting project progress to enterprise clients.
- You'll maintain internal- and external-facing Product Roadmaps.
- You'll help guide engineering and product teams through resource and capacity planning for future projects, enabling teams to commit to realistic project timelines.
What you bring:
- 3+ years experience communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- As a natural collaborator, you bring people together.
- Ability to zoom out and notice big picture trends just as easily as you are able to zoom in and execute on details.
- Strong organizational skills with a precise attention to detail.
- Can read between the lines and navigate opaque situations.
- A proactive mindset; you are a self-starter who takes initiative and dives right in!
- When faced with problems, you lead with solutions.
- Emotional intelligence - you inherently know when to ask, listen, do.
- Encourage, support, and guide continuous improvement of the team, its products, and processes.
- A history of managing enterprise-level projects at a client-facing or SaaS organization.
- Experience implementing software in an agile environment.
- Demonstrated competence in key project management best practices: schedule construction and management, risk assessment/mitigation, change management, and predictive metrics.
What we do for you:
- Unlimited PTO… no really, we want you to take it!
- Mental Health Breaks - company provided meditation app and a weekly wellness hour
- WFH stipend to help you work your best while being remote
- Countless Medical, Dental and Vision plans … we are an insurtech company after all!
- Equity and 401K
- Generous parental leave