Since 1996, iHerb has continued its mission, built on providing a wide selection of health and wellness products to individuals around the globe at a reasonable cost. iHerb remains vigilant in its pursuit to ensure it maintains an expansive selection of over 30,000 online products to its customers. We are continuously innovating and expanding, committed to bringing the best in healthy products around the world. Our vision is to be the dominant health and wellness brand globally and to provide the best value for natural products.
View our LinkedIn!
View our Careers Video!
- Oversee all aspects of projects execution. Set project timeline, identify milestones, monitor and summarize progress of projects, identify and manage risks.
- Be a liaison between software developers and business stakeholders to discuss technical issues.
- Drive decision making across various stakeholders.
- Ensure transparency by effective communication.
- Manage ongoing processes on a daily basis, execute on tasks to deliver results and ensure alignment with business objectives.
- Multiple years (2+) of professional experience ideally in an online, retail, e-commerce or consulting environment utilizing Agile or Hybrid methodology.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple complex projects and competing priorities in an ever changing environment.
- Experience developing and delivering on project milestones with internal and external stakeholders.
- Passionate self-starter, decisive and able to move with speed to implement ideas.
- Action and results oriented mentality and ability to problem-solve using creative thinking and innovation.
- Technical fluency; comfortable understanding and discussing technology concepts, schedule tradeoffs and new opportunities with technical team members.
- Fluent in English, demonstrated strong writing and verbal skills.
- Able to work independently and autonomously using data to guide decisions.
- CSM, PMP certification - a plus
- JIRA, Confluence, Asana, G Suite - a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree required