Greater LA Area
GOAT is looking for an exceptional Project Manager who can successfully execute strategic marketing projects. Reporting to the VP of Marketing and working in collaboration with key business stakeholders both internal and external, the Project Manager will drive pivotal projects from ideation to completion, ensuring deadlines and KPIs are met, all within budget. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, highly organized and an excellent communicator.
In this role you will:
- Assist in scoping, setting objectives, and aligning stakeholders for projects.
- Ensure proper resource allocation, and guide partners on prioritization and schedule.
- Develop comprehensive project plans, processes and workflows for efficiency and flawless execution, establishing appropriate ownership for all deliverables.
- Identify project risks early and implement action plans to mitigate or eliminate risks.
- Collaborate with departments across the company, key stakeholders and external vendors, facilitating meetings when necessary.
- Centralize information by preparing status reports on deliverables and leading timely meetings.
- Manage and deliver projects on-time and within budget, maintaining a strong understanding of deliverables across all channels.
- Lead wrap-up initiatives and report on key findings, identifying opportunities for efficiency.
We are looking for:
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in project management, marketing, and managing complex projects.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to effectively communicate cross-functionally with key stakeholders and executives.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects concurrently, with confidence to multi-task and delegate as required while still adhering to process.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Prior experience in a fast-paced startup or e-commerce company is ideal.
- PMP, ACP, Scrum Master, ITIL, Lean or other project management certifications with demonstrable application desired.
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Microsoft Office as well as project management tools such as Jira and Confluence.
- Ability to travel.
GOAT Group is the world’s largest marketplace for authentic sneakers. Its brands offer the greatest selection of sneakers available through company-operated retail stores, e-commerce sites and mobile apps under the GOAT and Flight Club brands. Through its innovative technology and service, GOAT Group has changed the landscape of sneaker commerce and has quickly become the world’s most trusted source to discover, buy and sell authentic sneakers.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable.
Read Full Job Description