Procore is hiring a Project Manager to join our Engineering Enablement team. The Engineering Enablement team provides operational support and resources to ensure the Engineering Department runs effectively. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting in the development and optimization of strategic initiatives such as Engineering OKRs, career development timelines, and internal hackathons. The role will oversee the direction, coordination, implementation, and execution of these projects in a way that ensures consistency with company and department strategy.
The ideal candidate will bring critical thinking and problem solving skills to the planning and organization of projects. You will ensure they are executed successfully and timely manner.
What you’ll do:
- Work with Engineering leadership to coordinate and effectively run initiatives (quarterly OKR charter, team co-location, department events, etc.), develop the timeline, and prioritize all tasks
- Work with each team within the Engineering organization to manage the day to day activities from the initiation of a project through to completion
- Responsible for tracking project workflow and ensuring all project delivery dates are met
- In coordination with Engineering Enablement team, develop best practice sharing and exhibit strong internal communication
- Identify successes, trends, and potential problem areas for senior leadership and Engineering department heads
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years in project management
- Strong project management experience with a proven track record of completing challenging projects with aggressive goals and deadlines
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to influence a wide range of partners and audiences
- Proficiency with the Google Application suite
- Ability to work in a technical environment with a cross-functional team
- Previous experience working in an Engineering department
- Experience working at a late stage startup or tech company
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.