MeUndies sells underwear, sure. But because we’re vertically-integrated, direct-to-consumer, and handle everything from design to marketing to shipping, we bring our customers much more than just undies. We’re a lifestyle brand devoted to self-expression and basics that are anything but simple. A great pair of undies can brighten up your day and a great underwear company keeps it going. We wear our brand as a badge of honor and we’re not afraid to share it.
We're hiring a Project Manager, who will be responsible for the successful deployment of cross-functional strategic projects. You will work in collaboration with key business stakeholders, Growth Marketing, Creative, Operations and Technology personnel to shepherd projects to production in a repeatable, predictable, and timely manner, and be the driving force for the team to ensure deadlines are met and projects are executed well. The ideal candidate is a strong communicator with heavy experience in an agile environment, who can easily adapt and flex to changing business needs / circumstances. This role is critical in spearheading change and optimization of the execution process by ensuring cross-functional projects are successful according to timelines.
This position will report to the Senior Project Manager.
- Manage complex, cross-functional projects impacting our business
- Scope and deliver multiple projects at any given time with a track record of delivering projects on-time with clear communication and objectives met
- Define and enhance process and workflows that improve efficiency of marketing, operations and technology teams
- Own full project lifecycle: define, manage, and execute project activities including adherence to delivery schedules, stakeholder, scope and risk management, budget control, and critical path scheduling
- Serve as a single point of contact for project pipeline and portfolio, status, and process to all technology and business stakeholders
- Present to all levels within the company and work with both technical and non-technical individuals, as this role is immersed with cross-functional teams (Marketing, Operations, Creative, Merchandising, Analytics, Product, Engineering, etc.)
- Adheres to best practice project management methodology and PMO standards
- Status reporting and executive level reporting as necessary for critical projects
- Identify complex project risks, develop risk mitigations, and implement action plans to reduce or eliminate project risks
- Manage external contracts and suppliers where required
- Ensure alignment of project objectives and activities with the overall corporate strategy and roadmap
- Get desired business results, with excellent attention to detail
- Manage the completion of project related activities
- Apply project management principles and evangelize them companywide
- Proactive problem-solving abilities
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical mindset
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Organizational skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- 2 – 4 years of project management experience in an e-commerce environment preferred
- Agile or scrum master experience alongside traditional PM background
- 2 – 4 years of experience in a supportive role in the development and implementation of complex processes, program or software development projects
- Must demonstrate proficiency in project management discipline and advanced software tools required to execute the responsibilities of the position such as Asana, JIRA and SmartSheet.
- Experience defining workflows and processes in fast-paced, agile, & distributed model
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience required
- Strong meeting management skills to actively engage participants in productive work sessions
- Ability to work collaboratively and demonstrate effective teamwork and leadership
- Ability to work autonomously, proactively, and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Google G Suite, Excel, PMO tools & MS Office
WHY JOIN MEUNDIES?
It's more than a job.
We’re a team of kind, smart, diverse, and fun people who are building an amazing business and brand.
So we look at the big things.
We offer competitive equity/salary packages, plus generous parental leave, 401k, awesome health benefits, and open time off. You’ll enjoy top-of-the-line hardware and software.
And the little things.
Everybody gets access to an on-site gym, snacks, and an office keg.
Even everyday things.
There’s a structured review process, regular feedback surveys, and a focus on open communication—all to make sure you’re thriving, happy, and growing.
And those special extra things.
We keep things fun with frequent catered lunches, holiday parties, offsites, and an annual retreat. You’ll get a sweet, sweet MeUndies discount, as well as a complimentary monthly subscription for our feel-good undies.