Project Manager, Strategy
Project Manager, Strategy
Project Managers are responsible for leading internal enterprise-wide projects and programs. They will manage multiple initiatives and ensure the outcomes are aligned with the strategy, commitments and goals of the organization. One of these initiatives is the goal setting process, which will include contributing to tool set sourcing, driving adoption, enforcement and tracking progress. They will develop and use a project/program management framework, oriented toward driving results cross-functionally and with third-party partnerships.
- Assemble and organize cross-functional teams to effectively execute assigned projects. This includes managing meeting cadence and driving cross-team interactions.
- Establish goals and ensure there is a common understanding of the scope and objectives.
- Create detailed work plans which identify and sequence the activities needed to successfully complete the project with expected impact.
- Coordinate with cross functional team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules
- Identify issues, propose solutions, clear blockers and facilitate decision making discussions
- Establish effective project communication plans and execute
- Facilitate change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget
- Enforce discipline with teams and hold them accountable to maintaining focus and executing to the plan
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years in a project management or program management role
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Solid, recent, and demonstrable experience managing medium to large projects in a fast paced/dynamic tech environment, which required collaboration across groups and levels
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Strong influencing and leadership skills as well as ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Effective presentation and facilitation skills to cross-functional and cross-level audiences
- PMP or relevant certifications a plus
- SaaS experience highly preferred
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for 2017
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2017
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List 2017