Project Manager, Construction Industry Training
We are looking for a Project Manager, Construction Industry Training to join us in our mission of providing people with everything they need to do their best work.
As the Construction Industry Training team member you’re a construction expert with a passion for sharing your experience. You’ll teach Procore employees about the industry we serve by creating, organizing, implementing, and evaluating learning programs as part of our Learning & Development Department. You’ll find innovative ways to share complex ideas that equip Procore team members with the tools needed for professional growth in construction fundamentals and Procore product subject matter.
Your passion, energy, and enthusiasm to improve the construction industry are wanted! The exciting opportunity is located in Carpinteria, CA. Travel is required (20-30%) to other Procore offices.
What you’ll do:
- Design and implement creative, effective, and scalable learning programs that develop and engage all levels of staff with a specific emphasis on construction knowledge and Procore Product skills.
- Assist in and execute L&D trainings, programs, and new employee onboarding this includes leading training up 30 hours per week.
- Be a subject matter expert on fundamentals of construction.
- Build proficient skills in using Procore’s Product and act as expert and liaison to connect learners with appropriate training.
- Deliver original and existing classes and programs to all Procore office locations.
- Conduct needs assessments with various departments.
- Conduct evaluations and analysis to determine the effectiveness of training programs.
- Partner with internal enablement leaders to deliver strategic developmental opportunities
- Review and revise course content based on feedback and product updates
- Coordinate construction industry training for new and existing employees including scheduling, creating evaluations, analyzing surveys and other data, and more.
- Consult with various departments and teams to provide insight into Construction for the purpose of enhancing our product and fostering an understanding of the fundamentals of construction.
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of relevant construction industry experience
- Comfortable leading groups of 30+ in training environment
- Strong communication & presentation skills in person, email, phone and web conferencing (Zoom)
- Strong communication skills that foster analysis and translation of comments and inquiry into a common language i.e. translating construction-speak to non-construction professionals
- Strong demonstrable skills in MS Excel and PPT is a must, as well as Google applications (GMail, Calendar, Slides Drive)
- Someone that is excited about the world of construction and the opportunities that exist to improve and streamline its processes.
- Proficiency in Learning Management Systems is a plus
- Proficiency with Procore software
- Relevant experience in as a trainer; experience with educational design, content delivery, course scheduling, and classroom instruction preferred
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.