Project Manager, Construction Industry Training
We’re looking for a Project Manager to join our Construction Industry Training team in Carpinteria, CA. In this role, you’ll manage a wide range of training design, facilitation, and administrative tasks that will help keep our growing team effective, efficient, and on track.
As a successful Project Manager, you’re extremely organized, detail-oriented, flexible, and resourceful. You enjoy the challenges of managing both learning & development professionals and departmental needs. You’ll directly interface with all levels of our organization, giving them the foundation in Construction Industry knowledge to make their Procore career successful. We're looking for you to be proactive with a “can do” attitude, while maintaining an approachable and professional presence to both internal and external contacts.
Your passion, energy, and enthusiasm to improve the construction industry are wanted! The exciting opportunity is located in Carpinteria, CA. Travel is required (25%) to other Procore offices.
What you’ll do:
- Perform diverse administrative duties and manage high-level tasks for the team including, calendar management, handling confidential and sensitive information, and answering phone calls/emails in a timely and professional manner.
- Coordinate construction industry training for new and existing employees including scheduling, creating evaluations, analyzing surveys and other data, and more.
- Assist in and execute L&D trainings, programs, and new employee onboarding
- Post, maintain, and revise various training documents and reference materials.
- Maintain records, monitor the progress of trainees, and keep hiring manager(s) informed of trainee attendance and progress.
- Assist in rollout of all new construction training services/products, policies/procedures, or system changes
- Learn and perform other L&D team duties as assigned (i.e. monthly training reports).
What we're looking for:
- 1+ years experience in the construction industry
- 3+ years experience in a project support role
- Comfortable leading groups of 40+ in training, certification, or professional development
- Calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex and multiple participant executive meetings.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel and PPT presentation skills is a must, as well as Google applications (Gmail, Calendar, Drive)
- Outstanding communication skills in email, phone and web conference settings
- Although a bachelor’s degree is not specifically required, this position requires a business/office management background generally equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in a business or administrative related field.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.