Project Manager (Client Software Implementation)
MomentFeed is a digital marketing SaaS platform that connects brands and consumers at the local level. The platform empowers major brands including Starbucks, Pizza Hut, and Jamba Juice to capture local audiences, engage with consumers in authentic and locally relevant ways, and measure campaign performance down to the point of sale.
You will be an integral part of a rapidly growing, cutting-edge technology company with VC backing and strong growth potential. We believe in taking risks and that revolutionary ideas can come from anywhere and anyone.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join our Professional Services department. This is a matrixed management role with a leading SaaS startup in the heart of Silicon Beach. We’re looking for someone who is comfortable working directly with clients in a team environment and is excited to learn and apply new concepts to help our clients get up and running on the MomentFeed platform. This is a highly visible role within a growing team.
- Become an expert on the MomentFeed platform and how it empowers brands to better connect with their customers locally and socially
- Manage multiple small/medium projects or few large projects in varying phases of implementation simultaneously
- Use MomentFeed’s 3-phase implementation methodology to manage and direct projects
- Work directly with client’s project manager and business users to identify project objectives, develop project plan, create project charter.
- Monitor, maintain, and manage overall project plan, scope, and schedule with client project manager
- Ensure that all project management reports, project deliverables are professionally completed and delivered on time
- Actively identify additional solution components to help achieve clients’ objectives
- Oversee one or more Implementation Specialists to maximize the efficiency of the project; assign Implementation Specialists to project tasks.
- Advise client on relevant business best practices
- Manage project change requests and gain additional funding
- Assess project success and challenges post-mortem and provide formal written project evaluation.
- Collaborate with client team participants and MomentFeed staff across departments (including Product Management and Development, Client Success, Support Services, and Managed Services)
- Achieve quarterly project completion targets
- Proven pro-active team leader and self-starter with the ability to drive decisions and consensus, and to resolve issues
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills in order to liaise between the user community, executive sponsors and the technical team
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously
- Proven ability to make sound professional judgments and to effectively communicate those to client executives
- Ability to manage challenging clients and maintain a strong position for MomentFeed
- 2+ years of experience in SaaS implementation project management
- Excellent presentation skills and polished/professional demeanor
- Solid working knowledge of MS Office
- Solid working knowledge of project management tools and methodologies
- Familiarity with relational databases, query tools, cloud architecture
- Undergraduate degree in business or computer sciences; graduate degree a plus
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial and fast paced evolving environment
- Ability to travel to client sites, as needed
COMPENSATION / NOTABLE PERKS
- Salary: competitive & meaningful equity
- Health Benefits: comprehensive coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Flexible Time Off Policy
- Dog-friendly office, catered lunches on Thursdays, Kegerator and lots of free snacks!
- Team-coordinated workouts (cross-fit in the park, yoga, gym outings)
- Referral Bonus Program