Centerfield drives more than two million sales each year for residential services, business services and telecommunications brands such as AT&T, Charter Spectrum and Frontier Communications. Our technology platform, Dugout, and leading consumer guides engage with in-market consumers to help them purchase the right product or service, including internet connections, TV plans, phone, and security, for their home and business.
We’re looking for highly motivated, Project Coordinator with 1- 2 years of experience. You will be responsible for supporting the engineering department in project managing various technology initiatives.
- You will serve as Centerfield technology team’s project coordinator with vendors, internal teams and clients for Kick-Off meetings, calls, project reviews, and other meetings and correspondences
- Project Management and Quality Assurance support to department
- At least 1 year of experience with Project Management Tools like JIRA
- Understanding of tools like Git and Jenkins is a plus
- Highly responsible, self-motivated and able to thrive in an energetic, fast-paced, creative environment
- Strong work ethic and able to work effectively independently and in collaborative team environments
- Knows what needs to be done and operates with a sense of urgency, focus and discipline
- Have excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal)
- Team player, with a strong sense of ownership and a 'get things done' attitude
- Detailed oriented persona, who is very meticulous about their work
- Above all, ethical, fair and maintaining high integrity
- Competitive salary + profit sharing bonus
- Unlimited PTO - Take a break when you need it!
- 401K company match plan – fully vested day 1
- Free lunch
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit
- Fully stocked break rooms with drinks & snacks
- Free onsite gym & weekly in office exercise classes (yoga, kickboxing & circuit training)
- Generous parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Monthly team outings (Ball games, happy hours, hikes, etc.)