Project Coordinator - Content Localization (Chinese) at iHerb
The Project Coordinator – Content Localization (Chinese) supports the iHerb and Love Letter marketing team primarily by translating and ensuring the quality of content for email, social media, paid search, influencer marketing, site content, iHerb Rewards program, banner creative, product description, and other assets as needed. Secondary duties will involve marketing project coordination in assigned markets. The requirements of the project coordinator role will evolve in line with business needs.
- Coordinate content localization projects as needed in collaboration with both internal and external resources
- Translate social media content, email, promotional content, and other marketing assets
- Translate and/or create and monitor social media posts on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter & other international social media properties
- Support Rewards program team with email communications, web site content projects, and Rewards customer engagement within assigned market
- Support paid marketing programs as needed, including paid social media advertising, paid search, and influencer marketing within assigned market
- Support email, promotions, site, and social media calendars and ensure consistency of brand voice and style across all channels
- Perform audits, quality assurance testing, and checks on marketing and promotional content and all site content including product descriptions and homepage information
- Spearhead site translation improvements such as homepage information and links, category and attributes review
- Manage and update content style guides and term-based glossaries
- Triage translation and language-specific issues and update content requested by customers and clients
- Light project management duties within assigned market
- Assist in other Marketing-related projects as needed
The duties and responsibilities described above may provide only a partial description of this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all aspects of the job. Other duties and responsibilities not outlined in this document may be added as necessary or desirable, with or without notice.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Native fluency in Chinese, with high proficiency to write in Simplified Chinese
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills with an ability to present concepts verbally
- Expert communication skills – verbal and written
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Adaptability and ability to thrive within a fast paced work environment.
- Interpersonal skills
- Computer literate – G Suite, MS Office (Word & Excel)
- Generally, requires a minimum of one to three (1-3) years related digital marketing and/or translation experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, or related field preferred, or a combination of education and equivalent work experience
Please Note: At this time we are not offering any employer-sponsored work authorization.
Our Story, Our Vision
Since 1996, iHerb has continued its mission, built on providing a wide selection of health and wellness products to individuals around the globe at a reasonable cost. iHerb remains vigilant in its pursuit to ensure it maintains an expansive selection of over 30,000 online products to its customers. We are continuously innovating and expanding, committed to bringing the best in healthy products around the world. Our vision is to be the dominant health and wellness brand globally and to provide the best value for natural products.
Come Join Our Team!
iHerb is a fast paced, fast growing company looking for a candidate that is up for the task! If you are looking to really make a position for yourself in a work hard, play hard atmosphere, make sure to submit your resume!
View our Careers Video
View our LinkedIn Video