Programmatic Project Coordinator
Programmatic Project Coordinator
The internet is experiencing a transformation – ad blindness and blocking are forcing media companies and advertisers to rethink the way they connect with consumers. This evolution is changing the way we consume content and how we interact with brands. Nativo is enabling this shift by developing the new technologies, data insights, and best practices that will power this next generation of media and advertising.
We are looking for a Programmatic Project Coordinator to facilitate and maintain the partner integrations that help power our platform. You will work with Nativo’s OpenRTB (programmatic) demand, video demand, and Data Management Platform (DMP) partners, to establish and certify technical integrations, as well as oversee the health and improvement of those integrations over time. You will work side-by-side with Product, Engineering, and Business Development and become a trusted source of technical understanding and knowhow.
Who are you?
You are comfortable coordinating multiple concurrent projects, under strict deadlines, while being flexible enough to react to changing circumstances and details. You are a hands-on problem solver, comfortable with tech and data, and approach each project with a service mindset. You communicate clearly and manage relationships with diplomacy and savvy.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the overall integration process including: kickoff, requirements review, scheduling, testing, troubleshooting, and launch.
- Setup and maintain an automated monitoring system, with alerts and trends reports to help detect integration issues and areas for improvement.
- Manage numerous assignments and resources in parallel, prioritizing customer/partner requirements, in partnership with Product Management and Engineering.
- Participate in partner meetings to support the pre- and post-integration process alongside Business Development.
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience, including experience with AdTech, particularly Programmatic Advertising. Experience working at an SSP or Ad Exchange is a big plus.
- A track record of running projects in agile environments, leading complex projects, and collaborating across departments.
- Experience with the technology, integration process, and metrics related to OpenRTB, video advertising, and DMPs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and an ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- A degree in Computer Science or similar technical field is a strong plus.
What we offer:
At Nativo, you make an immediate impact. Nativo is made up of smart, talented and driven people looking for other potential team members with the same attitude of innovation and excellence. We offer incredible opportunities to learn and work on projects that transform digital advertising. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes stock options, health coverage, employer-matched 401k, cutting edge work, and the opportunity to join a rapidly growing startup with a proven product.
Nativo, the leading content advertising technology platform, empowers brand advertisers and publishers to reach consumers and measure their engagement with content. For brands, Nativo provides the ultimate technology for intelligently deploying content at scale. For media companies, Nativo is a complete tech stack built from the bottom-up to deliver content and native placements within publisher sites. From the hands and minds of an amazing team, Nativo has engineered a platform that has been recognized as the best available in the market. Nativo is respected, well-funded, and is recognized as one of top tech companies to work for. Nativo is well-positioned to play a vital role forging the path of media and advertising in the coming years. The opportunity to join a team that is making a huge impact is now.