Program Manager at Boingo Wireless
Boingo is looking for a Program Manager to manage our Neutral Host projects, leading the cross-functional, lifecycle launch and change management of network buildouts. Do you have a passion for details? Love to be organized? Always on the lookout for ways to be helpful? In this role, you will be part of a Program Management team and be responsible for managing a portion of the project portfolio including some administration, approval and reconciliation.
- Work cross-functionally with accounting, finance, field engineering, development, quality assurance, product management, marketing, operations, business development, engineering, and professional services through network buildout/project closeout/project lifecycle. Provide follow-up as needed to assist with driving projects through to completion
- Understand business and technical requirements in order to define project scope, deliverables and delivery commitments
- Successfully manage the Program Administration Lifecycle to support the project portfolio, including processing the project budget through the approval process, tracking contracts, POs, invoices, and project closeout
- Coordinate with third-party clients, developers, customers, and business partners
- Successfully manage and prioritize multiple projects using project planning techniques and software through all phases of the project lifecycle
- As part of project status tracking and reporting, continuously assess project risk factors and recommend appropriate courses of action to mitigate
- Lead and manage recurring partner requirements, service levels, reporting, change management quality assurance and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) including formal weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting requirements and meetings
- 1+ years of experience as Program or Project Coordinator for consumer product projects in the telecommunications industry or Accounting or Finance
- Assume responsibility for driving and delivering multiple project and releases, simultaneously, for cross-functional team
- Experience in the telecommunications / Internet industry required (Must have technical experience)
- Demonstrated ability to understand technical aspects of network deployment, software development, product management and lifecycle operations
- Proven track record in delivering medium to large scale projects on schedule
- Strong project management skills, methodologies and analytical skills
- Ability to drive all aspects of a product/project through the entire life cycle
- Sound business judgment and ability to make data-driven decisions
- Must be able to adjust communications to different audiences (Field PM, AM, Management)
- Ability to create and deliver effective presentations
- Scrum Master certification a plus
- PMP certification a plus
- Oracle experience a plus
- BS Degree preferred
Boingo Wireless, Inc. (NASDAQ: WIFI) helps the world stay connected. Our vast footprint of Wi-Fi and cellular networks covers more than a million locations and reaches over a billion consumers annually – in places as varied as airports, stadiums, military bases, and multifamily communities. The Boingo platform drives revenue through various products, including Wi-Fi, DAS (cellular), Media, Wholesale, and more. We’re an enthusiastic team, dedicated to growing our business by building amazing, valuable products.
Boingo boasts a super-fun, collaborative work environment, with an annual pool tournament, Halloween costume contest, summer picnic, bowling nights, and more. There’s a kitchen stocked with yummy snacks and drinks, and a well-appointed new mother’s lounge. We offer an incredible benefits package, including unlimited vacation, parental leave, health, dental, vision, 401(k) match, equity, and more. And, our award-winning headquarters, located in Westwood, CA, has 360-degree views of LA, from Catalina to the Hollywood Sign. It’s no wonder we’ve been named among the Best Places to Work in LA four years in a row, and counting!
Boingo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.