The Program Manager in Operations oversees company-wide initiatives from inception to completion. These initiatives typically affect all or most departments within the organization and require close collaboration with the respective departments’ executive management and staff in order to properly design and execute these programs. The Program Manager interfaces with key stakeholders as well as affected parties in order to ensure a smooth rollout of projects.
The work Program Managers do helps build the foundation of how Laserfiche does business. Many of the projects you work on will help improve and automate business processes across the organization, enabling us to run smarter and more efficiently. Others will help drive the direction and future of our product as we develop strategies that help us grow in the ECM space. No two days are alike as you manage multiple projects and programs to completion.
If you’re a driver who loves to improve business processes, we want to talk to you!
- Oversee company-wide initiatives that help improve business processes across the organization
- Facilitate regular communication and involvement from executive management in order to move programs forward
- Drive action items and remove impediments for the Operations and Infrastructure teams
- Identify solutions and present recommendations in order to improve projects’ progress
- Develop and maintain project plans and schedules, which include delivery of status updates, presentations, and project documentation
- Provide company-wide training regarding Operations’ various programs
- Create policies and procedures for Operations-related programs and other corporate initiatives
What You’ll Need:
- BA/BS required; PMP or other project management certification a plus
- 3-5 years of program/project management or relevant work experience
- Ability to drive action items and initiatives forward in a timely manner
- Ability to organize and prioritize in a fast-paced environment with strategic guidance but minimal day-to-day supervision
- Ability to interface and collaborate with executive management in order to accomplish objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.
***Please note that this is NOT a remote role***