Program Manager - Operations Automation & Product Implementation
Greater LA Area
Headquartered in “Silicon Beach” El Segundo, CA -- NEXT is a company driven by a commitment to providing world-class service to shippers and truckers alike. We’re on a mission to solve a trillion dollar puzzle and offer painless freight.
Armed with experienced professionals from Facebook, Google, Amazon, Salesforce and Twilio, NEXT is seeking change agents who are excited to make a meaningful impact on an industry driving the U.S. economy. Forbes included us on its 2019 Next Billion-Dollar Startups list, and we’ve been recognized as one of Built in LA’s Best Small Companies to Work For and 50 Startups to Watch. NEXT is venture-backed by leaders such as Brookfield Ventures, GLP and Sequoia Capital.
Join NEXT and help us change the drayage and trucking industry! We are hiring a Program Manager to work on exciting projects with the Operations and Product Team to help automate day to day activities and determine new metrics and dashboards to create and operationalize.
What You'll Do
- Collect data, analyze insights, and provide recommendations for key projects aimed at improving the Next operational team.
- Learn the ATLAS Marketplace in detail and become a Subject Matter Expert, provide feedback and work with the Product Team for continuous improvement.
- Identify opportunities to improve internal processes with the goal of driving operational excellence.
- Learn the life cycle of a container, work with the operations team and the product team to build sustainable metrics, dashboards and processes.
What You'll Have
- Bachelor's degree required, 2+ years of work experience preferred.
- Technologically proficient, curious, detail oriented, organized, data driven individual.
- A quick learner who is adaptable in a rapidly changing environment.
What You'll Receive
- Competitive Base Salary + Bonus + Equity
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401k w/ company match
- Vacation and holidays
- Fun perks: open office, dog-friendly, unlimited snacks, and monthly catered lunches!
- Join a rapidly growing technology company disrupting the trucking industry
NEXT is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected]
To all recruitment agencies: NEXT does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, NEXT employees or any other organization location. NEXT is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description