Program Manager, Content at Supernatural
Launched in April 2020, Supernatural is an immersive, virtual reality fitness experience that combines the best music, coaches, destinations and movements into an incredible home workout; with a new workout released every day.
Developed by a team of passionate experience designers, choreographers, game developers, trainers and physical fitness experts, Supernatural is a dynamic, immersive, experience that is always adapting to your needs, personalized for you, and available on demand, in your home.
Supernatural workouts are designed so that each movement is fun, rewarding, and tailored to your body and ability. Workouts are released in a range of intensities so that you can choose the right workout for you every day.
The impact you'll make:
Drive, produce and deliver projects within the Content team. This person will be a critical contributor to building one of the world’s leading fitness and wellness companies by being the glue that keeps the Content team together.
What you’ll do
- Define, scope, plan, and manage cross departmental content projects from conception to implementation
- Track project progress across calendars & trackers to provide cross functional visibility
- Track KPIs and OKR progress for the Content team
- Work with product teams to prioritize projects in line with company and business unit goals
- Topple or navigate around barriers in the studio team’s way
- Skillfully negotiate and resolve conflicts
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with key stakeholders across the organization including product, engineering, design, data science, brand marketing, and executive leadership team
What you’ll need to be successful
- 5+ years of experience in a creative Project Management role in a tech company or production environment
- Have a strong aptitude for crisp and simple messaging / communication
- Strong aptitude for managing content production pipelines
- Maintain high-energy and be able to infuse and bring out intensity, positivity, passion, creativity, enthusiasm, and focus in groups
- Skilled at inspiring people, encouraging people and bringing out the best in people
- Experience with JIRA, spreadsheets, Airtable, and Gantt software
- Be exceptionally resourceful at solving problems
- Strong leadership presence to serve as a senior leader within a company, inspire confidence and be influential with a diverse group of stakeholders - and create strong buy-in with technical, creative and operational groups
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment that is both high-growth and startup in nature
- Have an enthusiastic, generous, nimble and hands-on approach
- Content production experience, digital fitness industry and/or VR-related projects a plus
Where you’ll be:
- Our offices are currently closed due to COVID-19. Post COVID, we are giving you the flexibility to work from home should you choose to do so.
- Working hours: We operate within the Pacific time zone for collaboration
At Supernatural, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Supernatural is committed to bringing together individuals from all different backgrounds and perspectives, however applicants from agencies as well as corporation to corporation work will not be considered at this time.