Program Manager, Chassis at NEXT Trucking
About The Role:
As the Program Manager of Chassis, you’ll be responsible for leading our operations team in all things chassis. You’ll bring a depth of experience in chassis management and acquisition, and bring the best industry practices to deliver the highest levels of customer service. Innovation is a core practice at NEXT and infuses everything we do. You’ll be leading the charge for continuous improvement across your disciplines, leveraging strategic relationships, operational excellence and best in class management to drive exceptional results.
What You'll Do:
- Develop sourcing strategies by analyzing suppliers, market conditions, and technology roadmaps
- Help optimize chassis management and supply ensuring the highest possible service levels to NEXTs customer base
- Identify potential suppliers, analyze capabilities, and develop a sourcing strategy and road map for NEXT stakeholders
- Lead Cross-functionally - Partner with finance, operations, product, and sales to build a world-class carrier organization supporting
- Create optimized and scalable business processes and define systems requirements to handle ongoing expansion.
- Create dashboard and datasets that allow NEXT to measure current state of the business and use data to inform best course of action(s)
- Implement industry best practice in the management, oversight, and day to day execution of chassis
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in chassis management, purchasing, or optimization
- Bias for action, decisive decision making, and willingness to roll-up your sleeves to get the job done.
- Multi-tasking skills in a fast-moving and changing environment
- Experience with carrier procurement teams in drayage or OTR
What You'll Receive:
- Competitive Hourly Rates
- Bonuses based on growth and achievements
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits available
- Join a rapidly growing tech company at a very early stage