What is nok?
nok's circular supply chain enables scalable "try-at-home for free" product experiences for consumer brands. Our proprietary infrastructure across major cities enables us to host same day deliveries and return pickups of trial products straight to and from your home.
nok quickly turns around returns of these items at the end of the trials so they can be sent to the next trial customer (in less than 24 hours)...greatly reducing the need for costly returns in eCommerce and doubling up as a new and intimate experiential marketing channel for brands. We are bringing the experience of a physical store inside your home.
We are backed by Village Global and Greycroft and are launching across the United States with world-renowned brands and more importantly aim to surround ourselves with the best talent to re-imagine how people shop.
B2B website: www.nokbrands.com
B2C website: www.trynowclub.com
We offer generous health benefits, 401K plans, and other incentives to stay fit and healthy - let's get nokking!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and well-organized Program Director to manage the success of all of our trial programs for the assigned brands across different cities we operate in.
This hire will ensure coordination and completion of programs on time within budget and within scope by coordinating with all other departments involved in the clients' projects.
- Develop a detailed Program plan to monitor and track progress while measuring performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Oversee all aspects of programs; from setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, and monitoring and summarizing progress
- Delegate Program tasks based on junior staff members' individual strengths, skill sets, and experience levels
- Receive reports from the various City Managers handling operations and consolidate reports per brand for C-level leadership, with direct reporting to Chief Commercial Officer (CCO)
- Work directly with client teams to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
In our view, happy and driven people are the secret sauce to a successful company, and at nok, we value building the right team of dreamers above all else. In order to maintain happy people, we understand the importance of physical and emotional health, and have created a culture to support the well being of our team. The nature of an early stage startup can be quite demanding at times, but we believe the right group of people with the right mindset can achieve the seemingly impossible together.