FIGS is looking for an awesome Production Project Manager to join our growing team. In this role, you will improve and manage the Go-To-Market Calendar from end-to-end. You will partner with the Merchandising, Design, Production, Planning, and Operations teams to ensure activity and milestones are achieved. This position will report directly into the VP of Production.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the GTM Calendar and partner cross-functional partners to help drive supply chain efficiency
- Manage all special projects calendars related to physical product and provide accurate timelines for each department to target
- Create reporting on project completion timelines to better benchmark each activity’s timeline
- Measure project performance through key KPIs such as % of crossed deadlines, % completed tasks, % projects completed on time, plan vs. actual progress, etc.
- Prioritize tasks effectively between each team with a strong drive towards FIGS’ operational goals
- Create cost/benefit analysis on any changes within the product lifecycle to help drive better decisions
- Work with the Production team to create a vendor specific time-and-action calendar for core categories
- Establish clear methods of communication across teams and confirm alignment on expectations
- Conduct retrospective meetings on completed seasons to review any opportunities with each team
- Ensure team members have all the necessary information they need to complete their assigned tasks
- Develop a weekly master project tracking document to be utilized by all cross-functional partners
- Analyze any current inefficiencies or roadblocks and implement improved processes for future seasons
- Participate in Production WIP meetings to learn the status of every product and communicate track any potential delays in timeline to the Merchandising, Planning and Operations teams
- Define, schedule and accurately estimate the project timeline to develop a realistic schedule for each activity needed to complete every project
- Serve as cross-functional point of contact for Merchandising, Design, Production, Planning and Operations
- Own full product life cycle through managing all workflows from concept stage through launch
- Implement and manage through change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Create a FIGS library of S&OPs for activities within Merchandising, Design, Production, Planning and Operations to use as training material for future team members
- 6-8+ years of experience in project management preferably within Supply Chain in the Fashion Industry
- Understanding of Six Sigma is a plus
- Excellent attention to detail and time management
- Ability to prioritize and make decisions in a timely manner
- Outstanding communication skills across all levels
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power Point, and Visio
- Advanced working knowledge of Asana
- 100% Awesome
Other must haves:
- Proven work ethic and integrity
- Positive attitude
- Desire to excel and grow with FIGS
- Entrepreneurial spirit and egoless nature
A little bit about us…
The $50 billion medical apparel industry is antiquated, highly fragmented and, until FIGS, was driven solely by low-cost providers offering a limited selection of poor quality products sold through third party distributors. FIGS is revolutionizing the medical apparel industry by creating the highest quality medical apparel in the world and by selling directly to medical professionals through our branded ecommerce site.
FIGS’ foundation is built on product quality, and we have a relentless focus on three key areas: fabric, fit and function. We developed our proprietary, performance-oriented fabric technology to meet the demands of the medical profession. FIGS’ Technical Collection fabric is antimicrobial, wrinkle resistant, moisture wicking, odor proof, lightweight, breathable and offers four-way stretch. Our designs are tailored, sophisticated and innovative, incorporating features such as yoga waistbands, smart storage (pockets, zippers, hidden pockets) and inspirational sayings inside each garment that appeal to modern healthcare professionals.
We are the first medical apparel company to sell directly to healthcare professionals through our ecommerce platform. By offering a branded and customer-centric online shopping experience, we are changing how medical professionals buy their workwear. Through our website, social media, and participation in medical conferences and events, we have built a strong following within the medical community and a meaningful connection with our customers, which allows us to understand their needs and to ensure that FIGS is continuously improving and innovating.