Postmates Live Venue Coordinator, LA Dodgers at Postmates Inc.
Postmates enables anyone to have just about anything on-demand. We pioneered the on-demand space and currently serve 3500+ cities with a fleet of more than 350,000 Postmates and the largest network of merchants in the US. We’re changing the landscape of commerce by making cities our warehouses, providing the delivery infrastructure, and connecting our customers to any product, anywhere, anytime. Postmates isn’t just an app, it’s a way of life and a part of pop culture. We are the O.G. of on-demand and we’ve given people a new superpower — the ability to Postmate anything from anywhere. We’re building a movement to make Postmates a verb: Postmate it.WHAT WE DO
The Marketing and Communications team is responsible for managing and growing the Postmates brand by telling the Postmates story at scale in engaging and innovative ways. We are a high-energy team with a passion for people, culture, brand and great storytelling. If you’d like to belong to one of the country’s most dynamic and forward thinking teams, come tell us your story.YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
We’re looking for a future leader to join our Postmates Live team and support our West regional efforts. You are looking for your big break into the sports world by joining a new team that is responsible for bringing Postmates to life in unique and exciting ways at one of the country’s most historic baseball stadiums.
The Postmates Venue Coordinator will be directly responsible for executing the onsite presence and operations of Postmates pro baseball integration and sponsorship.
You love leading a team on the go, you will be calm under pressure, quick on your feet, and passionate about connecting consumers to the Postmates brand via experiences. You should probably be OK braving crowds from hundreds to hundreds of thousands of people, too. Passion for sports is a plus.
- Execute the Postmates Live strategy at a marquee venue and bring Postmates to life through flawless operational integration
- Lead and motivate a team of 1-3 brand ambassadors who will be directly responsible for operating on-site activation
- Provide operational support and troubleshooting for our technology integration at the stadium
- Liaise and maintain relationships with key contacts at franchise, venue, brand ambassador agency and Postmates Live team
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting for all game days- pre, during and post event
- Attend all stadium events and monitor delivery of on-site assets and activation components
- Willingness to work remote and perform administrative tasks on off days
- Ensure Postmates brand is properly represented in all creative, physical assets, and brand ambassadors within the stadium
- 2+ years of professional experiential and/or operational experience with knowledge of technology, entertainment and sports
- Must be able to travel to the Elysian Park area of Los Angeles for all home baseball games throughout the 2020 season and potential playoffs
- Tech savvy and familiar with digital technology
- Many evenings and weekend events will be required; you should be comfortable on your feet managing Postmates game day operations
- Ability to work well under pressure, with tight deadlines, and autonomy
- Excellent eye for detail
- Strong management skills, creative thinking and analytical ability
Start Date: March 2, 2020
End Date: October 31, 2020