Partner Integration Manager at Factual
Factual is the location data company trusted by the world’s most valuable brands and technology companies to understand and intelligently grow their businesses. We help engineering teams, marketers and data analysts build the best digital products, deliver more impactful marketing and transform their businesses with the most accurate and comprehensive data on places and people worldwide.
About the Partnerships team:
Factual is seeking an ambitious, self motivated Partner Integration Manager to join Factual’s Partnerships team. The Partnerships team is responsible for Factual’s relationships with the industry’s leading advertising platforms (DSPs, DMPs, Publishers and Social platforms), with the goal of enabling our customers to meet their business and advertising objectives through Factual’s audience, proximity, analytics and measurement solutions. Partner Integration Managers are uniquely positioned between Factual’s Sales and Product & Engineering teams, working closely with these differing functions to drive success for their customers.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Partner Integration Manager to build and manage technical integrations with our ever-growing customer base. They will be responsible for the lifecycle of the partner relationship including technical on-boarding, day-to-day management and maximizing integrations. We value self-starters, with the ability to work independently, but cooperatively and enthusiastically. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in or a passion for: implementing complex technical integrations, client strategy and management (e.g. optimizing the lifetime value of a customer) and integration operations (e.g. designing workflow for ingesting partner reporting). Most importantly, candidates will have a strong comfort level with technology - you must love getting into the nitty gritty of our products, have a passion for problem-solving, and have a high aptitude for collaboration and achieving results between technical and non-technical teams.
As a Partner Integration Manager at Factual, you will:
- Maintain and grow relationships with strategic partners including, but not limited to, publishers, DSPs, DMPs, CTV platforms, and other digital advertising intermediaries.
- Act as internal subject matter expert on current partnerships and partnership capabilities with the ability to clearly communicate operational workflow to customer-facing teams.
- Project manage integrations with existing and new partnerships, acting as the primary stakeholder for successful completion of each integration. Triage and manage operational implementation issues as they arise to partner engineering and product teams.
- Be an advocate for your partners! Clearly understand and document customer and partner technical requirements, business needs, strategy and vision, and successfully translate to internal stakeholders.
- Grow existing accounts by tracking usage, surfacing actionable insights, and driving deeper integrations.
- Act as the main day to day point of contact and manage all communications between customers, partners and internal teams.
- Work collaboratively with Strategic Partner Managers to define long term business opportunities with our customers and technically deliver on these commitments.
- 2-5 years experience in account management or ad-operations, preferably at a high-growth, technology-focused company.
- Results-driven, with knowledge and experience in driving technical objectives.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with a bias for proactively resolving issues.
- Ability to think strategically about our clients’ technical platforms to maximize our integration with each partner.
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams with minimal supervision.
- A passion for Factual and our mission.
- Strong attention to detail.
- BA/BS degree.
- Experience in the adtech/mobile sectors is strongly preferred, but we will consider people without this experience if their client, technical and operational skills are stellar.
Cover letters (creative and personalized) will be greatly appreciated!