Order Management Specialist - Marketplaces at Leaf Group
Our Marketplace Operations team is looking for an Order Management Specialist to join us at our Santa Monica Office. This is an exciting opportunity to work across several marketplace brands here at Leaf Group – Society6, Saatchi Art, and Deny Designs.
A big vision calls for a big job. As we grow, our need for an Order Management Specialist grows with us.
Leaf Group is a house of digital brands, creating and cultivating digital-first companies in growing lifestyle categories, including Fitness & Wellness, Art & Design and Publishing. Our media and marketplace brands are authentic and authoritative, reaching a large and growing passionate, creative audience.
We work in a fun, collaborative environment that is diverse, adventurous, and open-minded. We look for proactive, accountable people focused on continuous learning and growth to push themselves and our businesses forward.
You’ll Report To: Manager, Order Management
A typical day as an Order Management Specialist might include:
- Reporting on and monitoring open orders across multiple vendors and systems to ensure processing times meet Direct To Consumer expectations.
- Managing and driving resolution for exceptions to the order processing workflow in the OMS and related system(s).
- Serving as a primary contact for the Direct To Consumer vendor network in relation to open/aging orders.
- Assisting with OMS enhancements and user acceptance testing.
- Liaising with external departments to resolve technical issues, communicate customer impacting issues, and ensure timely resolution of order processing issues.
- Developing and maintaining process documentation related to Direct To Consumer order management.
- Supporting cross-functional teams, especially customer support, with various inquires related to order processing
What You Have:
- Direct To Consumer (D2C) Ecommerce experience is a plus.
- Aptitude for learning Ecommerce systems such as OMS and Business Intelligence.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately with colleagues, vendors and others at all levels.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong Analytical skills to measure, manage, analyze and report on KPI's.
- Self-motivated with an ability to independently resolve problems that require in depth investigation and/or research
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Not afraid to wear multiple hats - no job being too small or too large.
- We're casual and informal but we work hard and work responsibly. A pleasant and supportive demeanor goes a long way.
You’ll be successful if you are a highly motivated self-starter with an ability to adapt to ever changing priorities and view obstacles as an opportunity to learn and grow.
What We Have:
- eHow is the 2019 & 2020 People's Choice and official Webby Winner for Social Video/How To-DIY
- Well+Good is the 2019 People's Choice winner of the Webby’s Award for Best Lifestyle Brand
- Leaf Group is among TalentDesk’s 2019 Best Companies To Work For
- Leaf Group is among the 2019 Built In LA Best Companies To Work For
- Leaf Group is among Comparably's 2018 Best Companies in Los Angeles
- Well+Good is the 2018 winner of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Company Award
- MyPlate is the 2018 winner of the Webby Award for Best Design
- Winner of the 2017 Best Company for Diversity award Comparably
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages (i.e., Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 401K)
- Discounted gym memberships
- Paid-to-play vacation rewards
- Discretionary unlimited vacation time
- Employee discounts for Saatchi Art, Society6, and Deny Designs
Leaf Group, Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by state, federal, or local law. It is the intent of the Company to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.
If the Leaf Group Talent Acquisition department, or any current company employee, receives an unsolicited resume from a third party recruiting agency and Leaf Group does not have a signed Agency Agreement active, Leaf Group will not be deemed liable to pay a placement fee. The unsolicited resume will be considered a gift and can be considered for our recruitment efforts.