Operations Specialist at FabFitFun, Inc.
FabFitFun is dominating the women's lifestyle marketplace through our curated subscription boxes, FFF branded products including makeup and accessories lines, as well as a video streaming platform featuring live and licensed content. With over 1M members and growing, we are seeking a data-driven Subscription & E-commerce Associate to join our Operations team!
What you’ll do:
- Oversee all e-commerce & subscription operations
- Create processes to account for operational necessities and constraints in new and existing initiatives (sales, box programs, etc.)
- Collaborate with merchandising, warehouse, product/engineering, and customer service to plan for and execute sales
- Provide feedback and brainstorm ideas for order management and other system implementations
- Ensure sustainable growth and success of drop-ship program
- Develop creative, thorough strategies to allow for rapid e-commerce and subscription growth
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years in an e-commerce, operations, or subscription-focused role
- Proficient in basic Excel functions
- Proven success leading a team or managing subordinates
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
- Proven ability to learn quickly and execute in a highly demanding, fast-paced environment
- Desire to understand and improve complex processes
- Bonus points for:
- Experience with:
- ERP (Order Management Systems)
- Business Intelligence Dashboards (Looker)
- Warehouse Management Systems (HighJump, Oracle, etc.)
What you’ll get:
- Ability to work with multiple high functioning teams in delivering results in a fast paced environment.
- Opportunity for a task oriented enthusiast to experiment and pioneer new frontiers.
- Amazing benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, and 401k.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Catered meals, kitchen stocked with great snacks and drinks.
- Free FabFitFun subscription and and quarterly credit in the Add-Ons store.