Operational Excellence Specialist at Your Super
Your Super is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new team members, in addition to current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
WE ARE YOUR SUPER
We are a fun and fast-moving start-up based on improving people’s lives with the power of (super) plants. Here at Your Super, we all work hard and do whatever it takes to get the work done, but we like to have fun while we do it. Going beyond your job description is not out of the ordinary, and the idea of improving the world through the power of plants is what keeps us all going. Working here will inspire you to lead a healthier lifestyle, constantly being surrounded by plant-based treats and Your Super product. While these core values will never change, everything else about the company is constantly changing. Therefore we are looking for versatile people who thrive in a dynamic environment.
After closing our US Series B financing round we are looking to further scale. We have gone from 7 employees to 75, and right now we are looking to grow the team more at this very exciting time. With this employment opportunity, you have the chance to join the team early and become a crucial part of our success.
Are you ready to inspire a huge community of health lovers to live a healthier and happier life?
- Develop positive and long-term relationships with various business partners, including suppliers and contract manufacturers through high-touch and clear communication.
- Track department KPIs to measure, report and improve on the effectiveness of departmental activities and operations.
- Anticipate, communicate, and manage issues and risks to ensure tactical success and continuous learning.
- Practice critical thinking in problem solving; implement and ensure compliance to industry best practices related to the area of responsibility.
- Responsible for special projects related to re-work, re-labeling, Phase-in-Phase out coordination of inventory transitions, inventory depletions, at risk Obsolete inventory tracking and reporting.
- Coordinate and execute End of Month reconciliation of all raw materials in inventory.
- Maintain inventory, track shipments, and ensure accurate quantities of product are received to keep inventory balanced across multiple fulfillment center and warehouses
- Schedule, book, and file paperwork for domestic and international shipments
- Verify that loads have arrived on time and in good condition and reschedule pick-up and/or delivery appointments as assigned and perform investigation when quantities received differ from quantity shipped and file claims if needed.
- Record all inventory movement in the ERP system (Purchase Receipts, Inventory Transfers, Inventory Issues)
- BS/BA in related field or ability to demonstrate equivalent work experience
- 1-3+ years of relevant experience with experience in retail/ecommerce shipping/logistics/distribution a plus
- Have STRONG analytical capabilities with high attention to detail
- Interest in receiving their six-sigma green belt in the future
- Must be highly organized and proficient with Microsoft Excel, Gmail, Google Documents,
- Experience with an ERP system and Amazon Seller Central preferred
- Strong customer focus and relationship building
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment within constant changing situations
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Bi-annual company retreat
- Class Pass Membership
- Internal Referral Program
- Paid Parental Leave Program