We are the commercial real estate industry’s fastest-growing marketplace, data, and technology platform dedicated to supporting the CRE industry and its stakeholders. We enable commercial real estate professionals to quickly streamline, manage, and grow their businesses using the industry’s most advanced technology. Since launching in 2015, we have quickly become the fastest-growing CRE marketplace and most advanced platform in the industry. CREXi has helped buyers, sellers, and brokers transact business on over 300,000 commercial listings totaling more than $1 Trillion in property value.
CREXi is headquartered in Marina Del Rey, California.
About This Role
As an Onboarding Specialist, you’ll act as the face of CREXi for welcoming and training newly-sold clients on the platform. This role is on our “Customer Success” Team, so providing customers with a successful and positive start to CREXi is the foundation of this role. Specifically, you will be working over phone and email on outreach campaigns with the goal of scheduling a kick-off call with every new client. Each onboarding call will be customized to include a detailed product demo, a consultation of account improvements to help with performance metrics, and an assessment/presentation of any upsell opportunities that would benefit the client.
What You’ll Do
- Act as the main point of contact for customers throughout their time in onboarding
- Master the CREXi platform in order to provide every client with a successful onboarding experience that is unique to their account needs
- Consult with clients on best practices when it comes to improving their searchability and overall performance on the CREXi platform
- Identify and pitch upsell opportunities that will improve a client’s performance
- Work cross-departmentally with the sales, billing, support, and customer success teams to answer any client questions and deliver on expectations set during onboarding
- Resell clients on the CREXi platform as needed and monitor client retention within their first 90 days post-onboarding
Who You Are
- 1-2 years of previous onboarding, account management, or sales experience
- Self-starter who independently owns her/his own success metrics
- You are flexible and adaptable; demonstrating good judgment and positivity amidst a growing number of clients
- You have top-notch communication skills with the ability to stay positive and professional in any situation
- You are a responsive, action-oriented, and innovative problem solver
- Teamwork and cross-department collaboration are your strong suits
- You have excellent organizational and prioritization skills and the ability to demonstrate and handle multiple tasks accurately and efficiently
- You are comfortable in upselling and/or reselling conversations to help increase client retention and expand client business
- Rapidly growing startup with a dynamic work environment
- Ongoing training and clear structure for career progression
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Snacks for days!
- Unlimited PTO
- Collaborative culture and numerous team activities