Onboarding Project Manager at NEXT Trucking
About NEXT Trucking:
Headquartered in “Silicon Beach” El Segundo, CA, NEXT is a company driven by a commitment to providing world-class service to shippers and truckers alike. We’re on a mission to solve a trillion-dollar puzzle and offer painless freight.
Armed with experienced professionals from Amazon, Google, Facebook, Snap, and Twilio, NEXT is seeking change agents who are excited to make a meaningful impact on an industry driving the U.S. economy. Forbes included us on its 2019 Next Billion-Dollar Startups list, and we’ve been recognized as one of Built in LA’s Best Small Companies to Work For and 50 Startups to Watch. NEXT is venture-backed by leaders such as Brookfield Ventures, GLP and Sequoia Capital.
We are passionate entrepreneurs, creative thinkers, and decision-makers who will transform the freight transportation industry with modern technology. We create delightful product experiences that enable freight to move effortlessly, solving complex problems for our shippers and carriers. We collaborate with some of the best designers, engineers, and business partners to achieve our goals.
Are you NEXT?
About The Role
In this position you will be responsible for directing the overall operation of the on-boarding team. Manages the activities of the On-boarding Team ensuring that all new clients are transitioned to NEXT accurately and timely. Manages the total client set up ensuring all clients are set up accurately and timely. Maintains working relationships with sales, client, operations, and other groups as required.
Develops and implements business policy and planning statements related to all implementation activities. Works with the General Manager in analyzing, forecasting, and planning of the annual volume capacity. Serves as the senior resource in providing leadership for resolving matters relative to the on-boarding function.
What You’ll Do:
- Leader of the client onboarding team, responsible for clean handoff from our sales team to operations team
- Responsible for handling and supporting all new clients during the onboarding process.
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction with Next products and services
- Lead discussions via onboarding calls, service chats and onboarding emails.
- Gather and document client business needs and technical requirements.
- Work as a liaison between clients and functional teams.
- Troubleshoot and provide solutions before, during and after implementation.
- Manage all product related questions with clients.
What You’ll Have:
- Minimum 5-6 yrs of onboarding, training and customer support experience
- Experience in trucking logistics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with great attention to detail
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and explain technical information
- Experience with Salesforce and project management tools
- Desire and ability to take ownership of client's issues through resolution
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet project deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to document work in progress; make recommendations to manage change and setbacks
- Ability to set partner expectations, manage escalations and communicate with tact and authority
- Ability to frame and solve problems with limited information and guidance
- Dependable with strong follow through skills
- Ability to handle difficult partner interactions with maturity, professionalism and poise
- Highly developed verbal, written and interpersonal skills required
- Bachelor’s Degree
What You’ll Receive:
- Competitive Base Salary + Equity
- Full Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401K w/ company match
- Vacation and Holidays
- Fun perks: open office, dog-friendly, unlimited snacks, and monthly catered lunches!
- Join a rapidly growing technology company disrupting the trucking industry