MidMarket Project Manager
We accompany our customers every step of the way from the moment they partner with us to the end of their journey. We bring passion to what we do every day because what we do matters to real people. We share happy and sad moments with our customers, we laugh and cry with them, and we build relationships that go far beyond a business partnership. We are a group of ambitious, intelligent, hard-working, and fun people. If you are passionate about helping real hard working people, love technology, aren't afraid of a challenge or two, and have a desire to push yourself to your maximum potential, our CS team is where you belong.
MidMarket Project Manager
As a MidMarket Project Manager you will become a critical member of the core team, influence the company's continued success, and help shape the future of the service industry.
What You'll Do
- Serve as the single point of contact during a customer’s onboarding/implementation process.
- Usher your customers from sign-up to success.
- Coordinate and/or implement your customers’ data migrations, initial trainings, and third-party integrations.
- Oversee your customers’ account ensuring that they are using use the product correctly.
- Provide on-going coaching and training sessions for your customers on product and industry best practices.
- Identify areas for improvement in the customer experience both in our product and processes.
What You'll Need
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience preferred or Home Service Industry knowledge and experience
- Experience with ServiceTitan software a big plus
- Self-starter who thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- Exceptional project management skills. Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple moving pieces at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Exceptional customer relationship skills and a clear view on what constitutes excellent customer service
- Excellent problem-solver
- Team player with strong communication and organizational skills, and an ability to “roll with the punches”
- Intelligent, quick thinking, dedicated, ambitious, and fast learning
- Personable and patient with great people skills and a good sense of humor
- Familiarity with SaaS business models a plus
- Ability to travel up to 30%
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, Marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is here to champion the people in home services. ServiceTitan helps them provide a wonderful customer experience, improve sales and more easily manage their business.
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for 2017
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2017
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List 2017