Manager, Sponsorships and Integrations at MotorTrend Group
Machines that Move Us.
People who Inspire Us.
Stories that Drive Us.
Check us out: http://bit.ly/MotorTrendG
We are MotorTrend.
With a monthly reach of more than 131 million, the MotorTrend Group is the largest automotive media company in the world. Launched with MotorTrend’s iconic magazine 70 years ago, the company now has a global reach that includes MotorTrend TV, the MotorTrend streaming service, MotorTrend.com, and Hot Rod magazine, with franchises that include MotorTrend Car of the Year, Roadkill, Wheeler Dealers, Best Driver’s Car and dozens more. Our portfolio brings together Discovery’s #1 TV network for automotive super fans, with our vast automotive digital platform that includes direct-to-consumer products, websites, apps, social, and live events.
The people who work at MotorTrend embody the passion of our content, and wake up every day intent on embracing, entertaining, and empowering the motoring world.
Job Summary & Responsibilities:
The Manager of Sponsorships and Integrations, (full-time, salaried, regular) will be the liaison between all departments and key in developing, managing and communicating standard operating procedures as well as identifying sponsorship and integration opportunities to ad sales and ad sales marketing.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Serve as the Team Lead and Main Contact with regards to sponsorship and integration opportunities for linear and digital commissioned content
- Keep up to date and be intimately familiar with existing and developing MT projects to ideate and develop potential opportunities
- Stay up to date and be aware of other strategies and executions in the competitive marketplace to identify opportunities
- Create/maintain tracking documents available to various departments to organize and confirm where and how sold elements are scheduled and executed within MT’s content
- Join regular production conference calls, meetings, kick-offs to explain and describe our procedures to external and internal productions
- Represent the Programming and Development department to external marketplace, clients, and production partners
- Stay in constant contact with ad sales and ad sales marketing partners
This position may include supervising one or more employees where applicable. Supervisory responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide consistent training, support, and mentorship to team
- Review and approve individual timecards (as needed) and time-off requests to ensure optimal staffing levels
- Effective, fair, and consistent performance management
- Fairly and consistently ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Four-year college degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in media where ad sales/marketing intersects with content a must
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work closely with related divisions including production, development, marketing, ad sales, social, business development and consumer products.
- Knowledge and familiarity with automobile marketplace/landscape a plus
- The ability to sit for a prolonged period of time and view computer screen.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Some travel required; including international.
- Work is performed in an office environment that is well lit and ventilated.
NOTE: This position description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict any other tasks that may be assigned.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including but not limited to all local Fair Chance Ordinances.