Ecosense is a rapidly growing technology company based in Los Angeles. We are pioneering in the areas of color science, control and data science. Our ambition is to invent, inspire, and reshape how the world thinks about and interacts with artificial light. We have been fortunate to light some of the most coveted spaces on earth and to be recognized by the likes of Red Dot for innovation and design, as well as INC 500 and Deloitte’s Fast 500 for consistently making their fastest growing companies lists.
Ecosense hires curious, collaborative, and autonomous visionaries who have a passion for tackling the unknown, solving hard problems, and answering questions that haven’t been explored. We are looking for an exceptional Logistics Clerk to join our team to provide support to all areas of the development process.
We are looking for a Logistics Specialist to help us bring innovative lighting technologies to market that solve many of the industries constraints and points of friction. These technologies will be incorporated into architectural-specification-grade lighting products that will be used by world-renowned lighting designers to create the most beautiful spaces on Earth. In an industry ridden with “me-too” products that just offer more options and no new solutions, this technology is posed to give infinite solutions with few decisions.
- Tactical point of contact for all logistics-related responsibilities
- Execute and monitor all domestic and international shipments
- Create Bills of Lading for domestic customer freight orders
- Prepare commercial invoices, certificates of origin, and other required shipping documents for international shipments
- Check and approve letter of credit and line of credit contracts regarding logistics requirements for international customer orders
- Receive and review freight quotes to determine most logical transportation services for raw materials and finished goods shipments
- Coordinate with 3PL partner to process item receipts for all shipments, including reverse logistics
- Handle all customer order fulfillment and invoicing in ERP/ MRP system
- Reconcile month-end inventory by working with and researching discrepancies with 3PL partner
- Responsible for all domestic and international logistics processes.
- Generate and provide domestic and international logistics documents and information in a daily basis to IS and Customers.
- Support generation of letter of credit and line of credit contracts regarding logistics requirements
- Monitor and provide information for product coming from reverse logistics (RMA, returns).
- Schedule Ocean and air shipments from VTECH.
- Schedule Freight Forward services for ROW shipments.
- Journee Invoicing
- Track and provide updates on In-Transit shipments to planning for allocation purposes.
- Manging Supplier relationships
- RMA inventory management.
- Special projects as re-works, Sales kits, etc.
- Support inventory cycle discrepancies.
- Coordinate special pick up shipments.
- Support daily inquiries from our Supplier (s) for the optimal operation.
- Ensure all freight forward shipment services are scheduled and executed within 24 hrs.
- Communicate tracking numbers for all freight forward services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business with emphasis in Supply Chain Management, Transportation and Logistics, or International Business
- Having experience with freight companies (UPS, FedEx, DHL)
- 4-5 years of professional experience preferred
- Experience using ERP systems, such as NetSuite, preferred
- Microsoft Excel power user
- Team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organization skills
- Highly motivated and thrives when working in fast-paced environments
- Creative problem solver with the ability to focus on getting things done