Logistics Platform Manager
Fame House, a Universal Music Group company, seeks a Logistics Platform Manager to oversee the day-to-day use of our proprietary e-commerce logistics and storefront platforms. You will be responsible for understanding and troubleshooting technology that powers 300+ online stores for some the biggest artists and entertainment companies in the world.
Founded in January 2011, Fame House is an award-winning digital strategy agency with offices in Philadelphia, New York and Los Angeles that's built to uniquely serve the needs of the modern music industry. Fame House's early foresight into crafting services around the new opportunities of connecting artists and fans online led them to help establish a new key role within the music ecosystem serving artists alongside labels, management companies, event companies and agents.
- Oversee the day-to-day use of Fame House's e-commerce logistics platform and software including:
- Order Management
- Inventory Management
- Master all aspects of how the logistics platforms functionality, and how the team utilizes them for day to day operations
- Oversee integrations between platforms and storefronts, helping to manage shipping rate card set up, display, updates and maintenance
- Liaise with software vendors and internal team to align goals and track project status
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Work with an internal team to field questions and functionality requests
- Partner with head of logistics and head of platform to help identify gaps, new features needed and maintain roadmap
- Help to develop and document new processes, coordinate trainings, and educate team members on platform use
- Help to develop and ensure proper controls are in place for the various parts of the platform
- Project management
- Logistics, fulfillment, and inventory management
- Strong problem solving ability and technical understanding
- Experience using software for fulfillment
- Strong communication internally and with outside vendors
- Works well with a team
- Highly organized
- Good with tight timelines and strict deadlines
- Motivated, takes initiative, and is looking to grow within the company
- Easily adjusts to shifting priorities
- Trustworthy with sensitive information
- 1-3 years' experience in logistics, fulfilment, or project management.
- Experience using Shopify, Magento and Shiphero a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in logistics, technology, commerce or a related field.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.