LMS Administrator at GOAT Group
Greater LA Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 12:02 p.m. (PST) on Saturday, February 15, 2020
GOAT Group is looking for an LMS Administrator to support the training function of its Operations team. You will be partnering with the Operations leadership to curate and administer a new Training Program that will be implemented across all current and potential warehouse locations. You will oversee various facets of training from on-boarding, running assessments, and developing all teams within Operations — Authentication, Fulfillment, and Inventory. The ideal candidate will have experience leading internal training programs from ideation to execution, with strong project management skills and proven success track records in the field.
In this role you will:
- Design and deliver an employee development strategy for tracking and evaluative measures for the Operations team
- Establish, implement, and manage training schedules and calendars for technical development/assessment, safety programming, new hire on-boarding, and other subjects that are aligned with business needs and priorities
- Administer day-to-day technical and operational support for the Learning Management System platform
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and teams to identify business needs
- Create a framework to scale training programs as the organization grows and be able to update and improve the ongoing curriculum
- Analyze data and provide documentation & reports to the leadership
- Liaise with vendor and external stakeholders for system maintenance
We are looking for:
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in training and/or systems administration, or similar role
- Knowledge of sneakers and sneaker industry is not required, but strongly preferred
- Proficient in Google Suite, MS Excel, PowerPoint, and LMS platforms
- Experience working with third party vendors
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong interpersonal communicator
- High attention to detail
GOAT is the global platform for style. Founded in 2015 to bring trust to the sneaker community, the technology platform has since expanded to offer apparel and accessories from the world’s leading contemporary, avant garde and luxury brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company is able to surface styles from the past, present and future, delivering authentic product to over 20M members across 164 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description