Pluto TV, a ViacomCBS company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.
Are you a hardworking agile program manager looking to join a rapidly expanding PMO? We are seeking an individual with strong technical skills, experience in agile methodologies, and a track record of motivating teams to deeper levels of agility and self-organization.
Individuals should be highly skilled Agile program management professionals, great teammates, lifelong learners, and extraordinary communications, with a passion for servant-leadership. Your primary responsibility will be serving as an Agile Release Train Engineer (RTE), building out Pluto's web and native applications.
This is an important role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Act as chief Scrum Master and lead Scrum of Scrums, facilitate quarterly big-room planning, balance dependencies with the Program Management Office, and oversee release schedules.
- Manage a small team of Technical Program Managers and provide leadership and guidance on agile ceremonies and standard methodologies.
- Lead the ART by example with actions as well as words. Follow through with commitments.
- Work with Product Management and Business partners to accurately set expectations in managing the program backlogs, prioritization, and refinements.
- Drive cross-team communication and maintain healthy cross-team relationships.
- Define, gather, analyze, and communicate key execution metrics and reporting.
- Manage risks and dependencies between scrum teams and foster collaboration between teams and partners.
- Actively identify and remove impediments that may impact team velocity or deliverables, and ensure successful execution of team and train objectives.
- Work as a servant-leader within the agile release train, using leadership skills to cultivate healthy and productive working relationships.
- Drive continuous improvement through the facilitation of regular ART syncs, Demos and Inspect & Adapt Workshops.
- Represent your Agile Release Train in higher-level reviews and sync events.
Qualities / Experience We’re Seeking
We believe these are the key requirements to be successful:
- 5+ years experience as an agile project manager/scrum master and knowledge of Agile principles (Scrum and/or Kanban). Specific experience in implementing Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and acting as an organizational change agent.
- Certified Release Train Engineer (RTE) and Advanced Agile Certification (PMI-ACP, Professional-Level Scrum Alliance Certification, or SPC).
- Solid understanding of agile software development methodologies, with demonstrated success driving those teams to higher levels of productivity and efficiency.
- Experience in coaching, mentoring, and agile training to promote common understanding, improve alignment, productivity, and partnership across the ARTs.
- Experience working as part of a larger PMO to deliver complex solutions, utilizing an agile process to call out issues, remove impediments, and manage risk.
- Experience resolving conflicts and coaching teams to become better-aligned and higher functioning, with an eye on demonstrating those team skills to increase the speed and quality of software delivery.
- Experience managing team of teams, negotiating compromises, and interfacing between technical and business partners.
- Experience working on native application development, Mobile/CTV applications, and an understanding of linear channels and AVOD.
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.viacomcbs.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to [email protected] Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.