Junior Project Manager at GOAT Group
Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:43 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, September 3, 2020
GOAT is looking for an exceptional Junior Project Manager who can successfully execute strategic marketing projects. Reporting to the Project Manager and working in collaboration with key business stakeholders both internal and external, the Junior Project Manager will help drive pivotal projects from ideation to completion, ensuring deadlines and KPIs are met, all within budget. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, highly organized and an excellent communicator.
In this role you will:
- Assist in scoping, setting objectives, and aligning stakeholders for projects
- Ensure proper resource allocation, and guide partners on prioritization and schedule
- Develop comprehensive project plans, processes and workflows for efficiency and flawless execution, establishing appropriate ownership for all deliverables
- Identify project risks early and implement action plans to mitigate or eliminate risks
- Collaborate with departments across the company, key stakeholders and external vendors, facilitating meetings when necessary
- Centralize information by preparing status reports on deliverables and leading timely meetings
- Manage and deliver projects on-time and within budget, maintaining a strong understanding of deliverables across all channels
- Lead wrap-up initiatives and report on key findings, identifying opportunities for efficiency
We are looking for:
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience in project management, marketing, and managing complex projects
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to effectively communicate cross-functionally with key stakeholders and executives
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects concurrently, with confidence to multi-task and delegate as required while still adhering to process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience in a fast-paced startup or e-commerce company is ideal
- PMP, ACP, Scrum Master, ITIL, Lean or other project management certifications with demonstrable application desired
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Microsoft Office as well as project management tools such as Asana, Jira and Confluence
GOAT is the global platform for style. Founded in 2015 to bring trust to the sneaker community, the technology platform has since expanded to offer apparel and accessories from the world’s leading contemporary, avant garde and luxury brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company is able to surface styles from the past, present and future, delivering authentic product to over 20M members across 164 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description