IT Project Manager
Procore is seeking an experienced IT Project Manager to lead cross functional teams and drive implementation, development, and project schedules. This position is responsible for identifying risks and clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders. It will be your responsibility to keep all the players coordinated on the project's progress and deadlines and drive projects to completion. Of paramount importance is your passion for Procore’s mission and vision for how our core values translate into our products and work environment.
- Collaborate with the organization on best project methodologies for assigned projects
- Motivate and inspire project teams to create exceptional quality outputs
- Support strategic priorities within the department
- Drive project schedule and manage resources in all aspects of projects, including
- development, testing, marketing, etc.
- Act as the central point of contact for project timeline and delivery
- Create project designs, project plans, and project definitions
- Submit weekly project status reports
- Communicate timeline changes and risks/issues to stakeholders
- Create release plans, release readiness, and release coordination
- Conduct project health checks and adjusting resources, scope, or timelines with approvals as
- Manage and communicate changes that affect scope, quality, or timelines
- Manage deliverables from multiple departments as well as external vendors
- Escalate project issues to stakeholders and executives early and often
- Act as a change agent for new initiatives and changes with peers and project teams
- Run planning meetings and daily tasks
- Identify and manage project risks
- Remove project roadblocks
- 4-year college degree in a technical field, statistics, or equivalent professional experience
- 2-4 years of project and process implementation, managing all sizes of projects in a
- balanced or strong matrix organization
- Experience managing projects in multiple project methodologies including Agile, Lean Six
- Sigma, and hybrids
- Ability to gather and analyze data to inform decisions and presents to stakeholders
- Possesses high attention to detail and able to quickly identify errors before others
- Experience creating and disseminating high-quality reports
- Strong communication skills to keep stakeholders well-informed of projects on a regular
- Ability to foresee and plan ahead, proposing new ideas for creative solutions to problems
- Demonstrates good judgment when making decisions; seeks advice when unsure
- Ability to influence and motivate others to further company objectives
- Works well with others, coordinates tasks efficiently, and gathers stakeholder information
- Experience managing relationships, seeking help when relationship problems occur
- Understands and adheres to PMO best practices
- Work efficiently on assigned projects with minimal supervision and manages goals through
- planning and prioritization
- Adopts and champions Procore’s core values and mission statement
- Requires travel as needed to support other locations and cross-location projects
- Must be able to lift over 40 lbs.
- Read a 14” monitor screen at resolutions of 1024 x 768
- Active PMP Certified preferred
- ITIL Foundations Certified a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.