FloQast is fanatic about the success of our clients, and the Product Support team owns several internal and external initiatives that deliver on our promise to put customers first. The Integration Specialist serves a critical role on the Product Support team, working directly with FloQast clients to consult on best practices and troubleshoot issues related to ERP, SFTP, Cloud Storage, and SSO systems. Providing support for these integration partners is a core philosophy of our team; our client’s success in FloQast is contingent on their success on the integrated platforms, so we own support for these platforms as if they were our own. This team member will regularly collaborate with the core Product Support team, Implementation team, Customer Success Management, InfoSec, Sales, R&D, and IT departments at FloQast.
- Assist FloQast customers all the way from the sales cycle to the implementation process to post go-live software usage by interfacing with end-users and their IT departments.
- Take ownership of Zendesk tickets that pertain to advanced integrations.
- Take ownership of and/or support Customer Success peers on special projects pertaining to integrations.
- Consult clients on permission/setup requirements for their ERP (NetSuite, Intacct, Quickbooks Online), assist with token-based authentication, and troubleshoot/resolve errors and unexpected behaviors between FloQast and client’s ERP.
- Consult clients on setup/security practices for their Cloud Storage environment (OneDrive, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive/Team Drive, Egnyte), and troubleshoot and resolve Cloud Storage errors or unexpected behaviors during setup process and after go-live.
- Consult clients on setup/security practices for their Single Sign On provider (Okta, Azura, OneLogin, Google, Custom SAML), and troubleshoot/resolve SSO errors after go-live.
- Maintain/update FloQast’s technical guides for third-party integrations, and author new documentation when necessary.
- Assist Sales Engineering and InfoSec team with completion of Security Questionnaires and other RFP’s from prospective and current customers.
- Any other duties or tasks that may be assigned to help the Company meet its goals.
Desired Qualities and Skills:
- 1-5 years of experience required in IT, Business Systems, or similar role.
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in IT or related field, or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Experience utilizing and/or administering NetSuite or Intacct, or similar cloud-based ERP preferred.
- Experience utilizing and/or administering a cloud storage system to an internal or external team (any combination of OneDrive, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Team Drive, Egnyte preferred).
- Familiarly with administering a Single Sign On provider to a team, or familiarity with SAML 2.0 in general, preferred.
- Familiarity with API integrations and OAuth2.0 protocol preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written skills to be able to assist customers over email/screenshare/phone.
- Logical thinker & strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with the ability to communicate technical issues to a technical and non-technical audience.
- Strong record keeping and documenting capabilities.
- Time management – ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Highly motivated, positive, independent, and result driven with a desire and ability to learn advancing technologies.
About FloQast www.floqast.com
Recognized as a 2020 Technology Fast 500 by Deloitte, FloQast is the leader in accounting workflow automation created by accountants for accountants to work smarter, not harder. The cloud-based, AI-enhanced software is trusted by more than 1,000 accounting teams, including those at Lyft, Twilio, Instacart, Zoom and The Golden State Warriors—and proud to be rated #1 across all user review sites. By automating common accounting workflows and helping to streamline and make them more efficient, FloQast is the place where accounting teams want to work so they can focus on what matters most, even when that’s just going home on time. Whether automating reconciliations, documentation requests or other workflows such as the month-end close, financial reporting or payroll, FloQast enhances the way accounting teams already work to help them work smarter. Learn more at floqast.com.
- 2021 Silver Stevie Award winner for Customer Service Department of the Year!
- We are fanatics about the success of our customers. Check us out on G2 Crowd
- We are equally fanatic about creating and maintaining a fabulous culture of support and success for all employees. Check us out on Glassdoor
- We are moving quickly and there is a huge upside opportunity in terms of career growth
- FloQast offers competitive compensation, stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment
- Named among Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal in 2020, 2019, 2018 and 2017
- Ranked #10 on The SaaS 1000
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.