We are looking for a passionate and motivated individual to serve as a strategic partner and technical expert, managing seamless integrations to help clients simplify and streamline the integration process.
What you'll do:
- Manages the technical integration of all products post-sales
- Account creation/product enablement of POCs and recently closed-won opps
- Kick-off the integration process with the customer:
- Intro call with customer
- Identify key technical stakeholder
- Map timelines and milestones based on launch plans
- Hold customer to timeline
- Manage all incoming questions related to integration & product setup
- Time to Integrate
- Time to Revenue (FMI)
- Time to Ramp (80% of monthly projected revenue)
- Significant experience with technical product integration
- Experience troubleshooting API responses & error codes
- Experience with JIRA
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
TeleSign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity and engagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today’s unique customer challenges by bridging businesses to the complex world of global telecommunications.
Our global team consists of the best and the brightest in the industry and we treat them as such. We provide a variety of excellent benefits ranging from the standard: 401(k) matching, free lunches, generous PTO, and flexible schedules to the not so standard: quarterly performance bonuses, in-house massages, our state of the art office with panoramic views of the marina and hills, and so much more! ;)
TeleSign is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
TeleSign also participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
TeleSign is an Affirmative Action Employer and as part of the commitment to AAP, it will seek to ensure affirmative action to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, and that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based on protected characteristics.