Greater LA Area
GOAT is seeking a detail-oriented, process-driven individual to help manage and receive product intake from both GOAT and Flight Club sellers. This individual will be able to handle a high volume of product that needs to be handled in a timely matter. You will be communicating with multiple department to make sure product is accurately received.
In this role, you will:
- Organize product drops between Business Development and Operations to ensure that they are received correctly into the right account
- Make sure that all mail-in and dropped off Flight Club consignment is received under the correct account
- Record and trouble shoot any issues you might encounter with Flight Club submissions and communicate it to the appropriate people
- Communicate any discrepancies that may occur during product intake
- Assist inventory account for all intake that has been received
- Record and document all upcoming drop offs of bulk consignment and loop in the appropriate teams
- Receive product and pack out product with the fulfillment team
- Assist in training of product intake both with GOAT and Flight Club
We are looking for:
- Hardworking individual who can work well with a large team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to transfer his/her views onto others
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- A quick learner, a self-starter, and willingness (and ability) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility
- Knowledge of and love for sneakers is a plus, including familiarity with industry trends and resources
- Must be available and willing to work extended hours as occasionally needed (during crunch times!) per day or per week, including weekends and holidays, to meet business needs
- Must be able to lift and move boxes (up to 35 pounds)
GOAT Group is the world’s largest marketplace for authentic sneakers. Its brands offer the greatest selection of sneakers available through company-operated retail stores, e-commerce sites and mobile apps under the GOAT and Flight Club brands. Through its innovative technology and service, GOAT Group has changed the landscape of sneaker commerce and has quickly become the world’s most trusted source to discover, buy and sell authentic sneakers.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable.
Read Full Job Description