Cloudvirga is seeking an exceptional Implementation Specialist to join our growing team in Orange County! The Implementation Specialist will work closely with customers and internal Cloudvirga teams and function as a subject matter expert for a specified set of products and services being offered. They will act as a solution architect for the design of customer workflows, facilitate the desired system requirements, and provide guidance to the customer throughout the life of the implementation process. They will provide project leadership to customers with the goal of efficiently driving the best practice implementation cycle for deploying our Digital Mortgage POS solution.
What you’ll do:
- Work with customers to receive, document and prioritize incoming feature/ enhancement/ project requests
- Translate internal product documentation, technical-speak and troubleshooting steps for business users, in preparation for CV deployments
- Work closely with the Customer Support team for the complete resolution of client issues
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Identify, document, write all user stories/ change requests through the CV internal process, coordinating with the project manager for development and delivery schedules
- Attend Client Facing training calls that the client proctors with their users to ensure we can provide answers to questions that arise about system
- Partner with VP’s Customer Success and Program Managers to ensure the client receives the highest level of service with the goal of achieving adoption and moving toward new contracts
- Assist Program Managers with project plan creation and creation of decks/ presentations for client meetings
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration, or relevant 5+ years on the job mortgage experience
- Must have an extensive mortgage background and will be able to demonstrate this during the interview process
- Excellent technical troubleshooting, documentation and customer communication skills (both oral and written)
- A detailed, results-oriented mindset and a work style that balances an ability to be self-directed and share knowledge and information as part of a team.
- Possess extensive knowledge of the Mortgage Banking industry, Vendors, and Products as well as tools used by lenders/ brokers (e.g., POS, LOS, CRM, etc.)
- Demonstrate Administration and Settings knowledge of Encompass or other LOSs;
- Have hands-on experience integrating technologies – Credit, Pricing, Fees, AUS, MI, Appraisal, and Documents
- Utilize project management skills to properly oversee the project timelines, customer expectations and scope of the engagement
- Experience with ITIL based ITSM and familiarity with navigating SaaS based platforms and software deployment
- Ability to think outside the box to find creative ways to solve technical and business problems
- Prior experience at a fast-growing early stage company, or demonstrated experience helping to build repeatable, scalable customer support processes while delivering stellar customer support – you need to be as excited about building a company as you are about delivering exceptional support services
- Flexibility and ability to work weekends and / or holidays as needed based on business demands and a rotating support schedule
Where You’ll Work:
Cloudvirga is a FinTech startup that is disrupting the lending industry with an intelligent consumer point of sale platform. We’re tackling the home loan process, while creating a better experience for consumers, reducing loan costs and time to close, and eliminating the hassle of multiple touch points. We encourage our employees to be innovative and we empower our teams to deliver creative solutions to automate the trillion-dollar home loan market. Having been adopted by several top lenders in the country, Cloudvirga is one of the fastest growing companies in this space!
We are located in the heart of Irvine's technology hub in UCI Research Park. We offer all full-time employees unlimited paid time off to allow our team members to properly recharge, competitive base salaries, bonuses, equity, and affordable health coverage with generous company contributions.