Are you a talented professional that focuses on the planning, execution, and monitoring of project initiatives? Are you a resourceful problem solver that thrives in the identification and definition of creative, effective technology solutions?
Appetize Technologies, Inc. is looking for a stellar Project Manager to join our growing Client Services Team. This role is a blend of project management and business strategy with a MAJOR emphasis on communication and relationship management with key enterprise partners like Madison Square Garden, LA Dodgers, NY Yankees, Live Nation, etc.
You will play a vital part in comprising a polished and cohesive approach to leading complex implementation projects or product feature launches for our key customers. You will serve as the “air traffic controller” guiding these projects and objectives to deliver against time constraints and financial goals to drive customer satisfaction throughout the implementation. You will work closely with Implementation Specialists, Logistics, Client Success Managers and Product Teams to help drive the scheduling, planning and execution of your own and your fellow project managers’ projects. You’ll develop and maintain schedules for the many moving parts that need to converge. You will have the opportunity to partner with diverse technical and operations groups, spanning multiple businesses and teams within the company and acting as Appetize’s representative to the client during the project.
- Lead complex projects from inception to completion.
- Drive a project team (logistics, implementations, support) to deliver on time and on budget with quality
- Act as key central point of contact for assigned projects, including but not limited to all things regarding solution delivery as well as all things client communication during the project phase
- Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers and key stakeholders; participate and lead all aspects of the implementation process
- Assume accountability and communication of tracking, monitoring, removing roadblocks and reporting. Delivering high quality service to stakeholders - Tracking schedules, progress, updates, status, producing regular written and verbal reports, anticipating bottlenecks, highlighting risks, driving deliverables and make trade-offs across the project portfolio, providing solutions to get to the end goal
- Produce effective results: Ensure project goals, objectives, milestones and deliverables are achieved on schedule
- Thoughtful Partner engagement: Understand when to engage, who to engage and the appropriate method for the circumstances.
- Requirements gathering: Include appropriate stakeholders to properly collect comprehensive requirements - Contribute to the development of product strategies that listen to our customers, and be able to communicate these requirements effectively internally with our teams, in order to deliver the right initiatives, on time and on budget.
- Build relationships and influence others to get things done and drive decision making Report into the Operations project management office following standardized processes to organize and coordinate multiple projects and activities in accordance with our mission and goals, as well as facilitate the creation of appropriate project documentation for the assigned projects.
- 3+ years of project management experience
- 3+ years planning and managing project initiatives or delivering enterprise systems
- Experience with projects involving solution development based on web or mobile application architecture
- Experience translating requirements into optimized designs and identifying alternatives
- Excellent teamwork skills including written and verbal communication skills
- Moderate Travel - willing to be onsite and on the ground at our various client sites when needed
- Experience with managing resource schedules and forecasts
- Metrics driven decision making
• PMP Certification or similar Program/Project Management certification
• POS, restaurant and retail Program/Project Management experience a strong plus
Appetize is the leading Enterprise Cloud Point of Sale (POS) and management platform for food service and retail. We're trusted by many of the world’s most well known and highest volume businesses, including sports and entertainment venues, theme parks and attractions, restaurants, retailers, education campuses, and business cafeterias. Based in Silicon Beach, CA, we have over 300 employees dedicated to developing cutting-edge technology that’s replacing outdated legacy systems and helping enterprises better their guest experience, future-proof operations, and driving financial performance.
At Appetize our employees are at the core of everything we do. As the company continues to grow, our team is dedicated to attracting and retaining top talent who are smart, mission-driven, and share a common goal of continuous innovation. We believe that the success of our product depends on the success of our team. From fully covered medical benefits, monthly stand-ups highlighting individuals' accomplishments, Waffle Wednesdays, and more, we’re dedicated to making this the best place to work!