Implementation Project Manager at TigerConnect
LOCATION: Santa Monica, CA
TITLE: Implementation Project Manager
REPORTS TO: Manager, Professional Services
The TigerConnect team is seeking an Implementation Project Manager focused on our TigerSchedule division. This role is responsible for onboarding and training new clients on our scheduling platform. Responsibilities include installing core products, configuring client specific product options, and training new clients remotely and/or onsite. The Implementation Project Manager will also assist clients in identifying use cases where the solution creates efficiencies – ultimately driving outcomes and ROI for the client.
What You'll Own:
- Establish deep subject matter expertise across the TigerSchedule product line
- Manage multiple projects and priorities with competing deadlines
- Provide implementation and support services to clients resulting in on time and on budget implementations and high customer satisfaction results
- Train end-users (physicians, administrators and staff) remotely or on site on the TigerSchedule platform
- Assist in developing and maintaining training and implementation materials to ensure client utilization and success
- Provide consistent communication of project status and health to the client and internal stakeholders throughout the project life cycle
What You’ll Need:
- Healthcare industry knowledge and experience
- Experience with physician scheduling systems and/or clinical communication software a huge plus
- Self-starter who thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated ability to work well with others
- Superior organizational skills – demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while maintaining clear attention to detail
- Exceptional customer relationship skills – proven ability to collaborate and communicate with both technical and non-technical personnel
- Familiarity with SaaS business models a plus
- Demonstrated success in a project management role
- Bachelor's degree and 2+ years experience
- Ability to travel up to 20%
Who We Are:
TigerConnect is healthcare’s most widely adopted communication platform – uniquely modernizing care collaboration among doctors, nurses, care teams, and patients. TigerConnect is the only solution that combines a consumer-like user experience for both clinical and patient communication with serious security, privacy, and clinical workflow requirements that today’s healthcare organizations demand. TigerConnect accelerates productivity, reduces costs, and improves patient outcomes. Trusted by more than 7,000 healthcare organizations, TigerConnect maintains 99.99% verifiable uptime and processes more than 10 million messages each day. We are recognized as a top Cyber Security Company to Know, one of the 5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch by Entrepreneur, Best Places to Work in Healthcare 5 years in a row (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019) and Built In LA’s 2021 Best Places to Work, Best Midsize Companies to Work, Best Paying Companies and Best Perks & Benefits.
Why We’re Different:
- We are the largest provider of clinical communication and collaboration solutions in the U.S.
- We're making much-needed, major changes in the healthcare industry - allowing nurses and doctors to treat more patients, more quickly
- Prime office space in the major tech ecosystems of California - Silicon Beach and Silicon Valley - each complete with a loaded fridge and tons of other perks (think rock climbing wall, food trucks, yoga, happy hours & more)
- An opportunity to work closely with a proven executive team, board, and serial entrepreneurs (www.tigerconnect.com/about)
- A fun environment that embraces a “work hard-play hard” culture
- We have team members that love what they do and are willing to go the extra mile to help clients, support the company's rapid growth, and ultimately optimize healthcare workflows
- This is a full time opportunity with a competitive salary, medical benefits, and 401K matching plan
TigerConnect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to TigerConnect without first entering into a written contract with TigerConnect will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.
TigerConnect Applicant and Employee Privacy Notice