UpKeep is revolutionizing the way businesses maintain, manage, and repair their facilities and equipment. We’re a Series B SaaS startup with 100 remote team members around the world. We’ve raised $50M in venture capital funding and recently surpassed 10,000 customers! UpKeep quickly became the #1 cloud-based maintenance and asset management software application by constantly innovating and always putting our customers first.
We celebrate our inclusive culture and strive to create a diverse and equitable workplace where everyone is treated with kindness and respect.
The Implementation Manager’s main focus is to provide world-class customer service while ensuring that the customer moves efficiently through the onboarding process, all while driving value recognition through consultation and guidance of their UpKeep deployment.
What you'll do:
- Work with new mid-market customers to configure their UpKeep account to meet their specific business needs.
- Serve as an UpKeep and Implementation subject matter expert
- Develop tailored training programs including hosting remote training, creating training materials and standard operating procedures.
- Provide an excellent customer experience through high-quality communication and interactions.
- Assist customers with the migration of data into UpKeep.
- Supports system integrations between UpKeep and other software.
- Work closely with multiple departments to ensure a successful deployment.
- Act as the key Project Manager ensuring accurate completion of numerous onboarding tasks.
- Identify areas for improvement in the customer experience, both in our product and processes.
- Advocate for customer needs and issues cross-departmentally.
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer-facing customer success, support, or account management role.
- Self-starter that thrives in fast-paced environments with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, organization, prioritization and multitasking skills
- Excellent in-person and web presentations skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce
In this full-time position, you'll receive top-notch benefits such as equity/stock options, paid holidays, 12-week parental leave, unlimited vacation/sick time, 401k, and affordable medical, dental, vision and mental health insurance options. We value a work/life balance and believe that family and mental health should always come first.
UpKeep was founded by our CEO, Ryan Chan, from an idea he had while working as a process engineer in a manufacturing plant. He believed a cloud-based, mobile-first software solution could drastically improve the workflow and productivity of maintenance teams, technicians, and facility managers. He was determined to build on this vision— so he learned how to code and created the first version of UpKeep in 2014.
Today, we’re simplifying and modernizing work orders for half a million people in over 50 countries. Our 100+ team members are focused on ensuring UpKeep is the smartest and easiest-to-use Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) software available. We have customers in industries like manufacturing, food production, education, healthcare, property management, hospitality, energy, and transportation. In addition to providing data-driven insights and reporting, UpKeep gives users the ability to manage tasks and teams on-the-go.
Top VC’s including Insight Partners, Emergence Capital, and Mucker have confidently backed us since we graduated from Y Combinator in 2017. Here’s an interesting fact: Only 1% of all software venture capital is invested in the deskless workforce, yet 80% of the global workforce is not sitting at a desk. That’s over 100 million people in the U.S. alone! We’re committed to empowering those underserved deskless workers.
Company culture and employee appreciation are very important to us, which is why we've been named a "Best Place to Work" by Inc. Magazine and Built in LA.
Interested in learning more?
$36M Series B:
UpKeep Slack Community:
UpKeep Technologies Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, creed, marital status, pregnancy, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other protected category. Please let us know if you need any accommodation due to a disability. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and will always strive to create a diverse and equitable workplace by hiring people from all racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds.