Implementation Manager, Framework at Restaurant365 (Remote)
Restaurant365 is a SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides a unique, centralized solution for accounting and back-office operations for restaurants. Restaurant365’s culture is focused on empowering team members to produce top-notch results while elevating their skills. We’re constantly evolving and improving to make sure we are and always will be “Best in Class” ... and we want that for you too!
The Implementation Manager, Framework is responsible for the client relationship and handoff between sales and Customer Success, obtaining all due-diligence requirements. You will manage multiple projects simultaneously, facilitating the creation of each client’s onboarding journey, as well as assisting with integrations and client questions. You will work with your manager to ensure projects are progressing as planned and to execute strategies for alignment where necessary.
How you'll add value:
- Live our core values every day. Solve Problems, Together, Share Positive Vibes, Love Good Food, and Relentlessly Seek Greatness
- Strategize, plan, and coordinate new client implementation from the close of sale through CS onboarding transition
- Track progress and update project plans
- Develop an implementation framework to ensure impact and client retention for each customer
- Use Monday.com to track metrics, project details, and deadlines simultaneously to achieve maximize efficacy and results
- Consults with the clients and team to define workflow needs and resource allocation
- Identify and address the resolution of customer related issues during the initial onboarding process by escalating to the appropriate department or management
- Bring solutions-based insights when collaborating with team leads
- Clearly communicate client needs and expectations and collaborate with Sales, Product and Customer Success to ensure client’s expectations
- Work on special projects as needed
- Identify potential project pitfalls and spearhead resolutions for escalations while working closely with other members of the framework team
- Other duties as assigned
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- Strong grasp of software and internet technologies
- Strong understanding of general business principles
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Clear and effective oral and written communication
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in business, finance and/or accounting
- Restaurant industry experience
- Payroll Industry and/or payroll process experience
- API or Local POS System (Toast, Aloha, etc) experience
- Monday.com, Salesforce experience
R365 Team Member Benefits & Perks
- Compensation: Restaurant365 focuses on equitable pay for our team and aims for transparency with our pay practices. This position has a salary range of $65K-$68K. The above range represents the expected salary range for this position. The actual salary may vary based upon several factors, including, but not limited to, relevant skills/experience, time in the role, business line, and geographic location.
- Ability to work remote or hybrid
- Comprehensive medical benefits, 100% paid for employee
- 401k + matching
- Equity Option Grant
- Unlimited PTO + Company holidays
- Wellness initiatives
Along with the compensation we provide the following marketing leading benefits and perks:
Why join our amazing team?
- We're a community that prides itself in creating innovative solutions and producing quality work
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real difference to restaurants nationwide
- The open concept work environment that we've created is causal, collaborative, and cultivates communication
R365 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage all forward-thinkers who embrace change and possess a positive attitude to apply.