- Collect onboarding and valuation requirements from new and current GumGum Sports clients and establish success criteria for implementation
- Design and configure GGS’s internal software tool (Analysis Automation Tool) and ensure client requirements and expectations are met regarding platform use case and functionality
- Ensure that client and all of their users are trained and educated on platform onboarding and functionality in a timely fashion
- Maintain accurate, high-quality and timely documentation of implementation steps and activities for internal and external partners
- Support Customer Success Management team to ensure optimal client experience and service as it relates to platform functionality and valuation
- Project manage each customer onboarding from initial kick-off to a minimum of 30-days into client valuation, effectively communicate with client and internal stakeholders status of onboarding and results of initial valuation
- Be involved in Sales activities, as needed - partner with Sales to win new business and/or grow existing accounts
- 3+ years of experience in enterprise software deployment management and/or implementation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical background with advanced computer skills
- Demonstrate experience and a passion for the social media and sports
- Exceptional project management skills
- Extremely strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously
- Fluency in social media platforms and direct experience in working with or for social media management software is preferred
- Good knowledge of social media platforms, especially Twitter, Facebook,YouTube and Instagram
- Passion for solving client challenges and commitment to client delight
- Comfortable training and presenting to internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, and a self-starter that can independently manage the workload of their own clients
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive health, vision and dental benefits
- Healthcare including 100% coverage for Employee + Spouse
- Dependent care FSA
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
- Stock incentive program (role dependent)
- Paid parental leave
- Goodly - student loan contribution plan
- WFH monthly stipend
- Fitness reimbursement and wellness workshops
- Discounted Pet Health Program
- Flexible time off and work schedule
- Stocked kitchen & Everytable Smartfridge
- Dog-friendly HQ office - we love our fur babies!
- Incredible work/life balance with a collaborative and friendly work space
- GumGum Gives Back volunteering opportunities
- Team building lunches and events, and monthly company celebrations
- Virtual monthly team bonding events
Career & Development Focus
- Ongoing learning and development for education opportunities such as webinars, books, classes, relevant conferences and events
- Opportunities to pursue business related side projects and yearly Hackathon
- Highly encouraged to contribute to open source software, including our own open source software
- Environment of learning from peers, including meetups, presentations and blog posts
- Anniversary recognition and awards
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology
- Life Skills sessions - geared towards the whole life/ health / person
- Leadership Bites Dinner Series - connecting current and future GumGum leaders over great food and meaningful conversation
- Stride - our company council committee to share learnings, give updates and provide feedback to the company regarding initiatives and discussions around diversity, inclusion and equity.
We invite you to learn more about GumGum!
GumGum is an AI company with expertise in computer vision built on the imagination of its people. Each day, our talented team of thinkers and doers comes together to solve hard problems on behalf of the world’s most successful businesses. Through a combination of computer science, creativity and hustle, we’ve produced a series of major technology breakthroughs across a variety of industries - from advertising to sports.
GumGum is constantly evolving to be at the forefront of computer vision and machine learning advancements. With nearly 10 years experience, we use our proprietary image recognition technology to deliver highly engaging, contextually relevant ad experiences across premium publishers all over the world.
Our Products & Services...
Our Advertising business serves contextual marketing messages in line with content users are actively engaged with.
Verity, GumGum's contextual analysis tool, combines natural language processing with computer vision technology to execute a multi-layered reading process by parsing the body text, headlines, image captions with natural language processing; at the same time, using computer vision to parse the main visuals.
Our Sports business helps marketers and rights holders understand the full media value of their sponsorship investments across broadcast and social media. And we deliver on brand safety by leveraging our AI to detect unsafe text and imagery, allowing us to deliver ads in brand safe, contextually relevant environments.
What’s a Hackathon? We’re glad you asked. Our employees split into teams and spend 48 hours ‘hacking’ together before presenting their ideas to our executive team. It’s a chance for anyone within our company to showcase the visions they want to bring to fruition.
GumGum recently earned LA’s Best Places to Work Award, and Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work and it’s no surprise why. With company-sponsored social hours, annual holiday celebrations and on-site gatherings, GumGummers enjoy a fun, creative and collaborative workplace. We provide ourselves on our strong track record of giving employees the autonomy and support they need to succeed. Check us out on Instagram: @gumgum
Oh, and doggies...
We love our dogs so much, we even have an Instagram dedicated to them! Follow us: @dogsofgumgum