Implementation / Activation Specialist
Greater LA Area
Ordermark’s mission is to become a trusted partner to restaurants everywhere, offering products and services that help restaurants adapt to changing consumer trends and technology. We provide our clients with a single dashboard to manage all online ordering and a team of experts to help them succeed. While tech is important, it takes a backseat to solving our client’s problems. We pride ourselves in building a team of world-class thinkers and innovators to revolutionize the restaurant industry, empowering our customers to tap into new markets.
By joining Ordermark you will have a front row seat to the rapidly changing restaurant landscape and the explosive online ordering industry.
About the role
We're looking for an Activation Specialist to provide outstanding service to our clients by setting up the Ordermark platform, including tablet set-up, wired/wireless network set-up, printer setup, and software tutorial.
What you get to do every day:
- Support a service that restaurants need by creating their online ordering business using the Ordermark platform
- Work with clients and third parties to consolidate platforms
- Configure and troubleshooting equipment and educate clients via phone and email
- Schedule appointments for service calls
- Quickly learn and adjust to changing processes within the company
- Update our knowledge base for clients and employees to continue to find ways to improve the customer experience
- Continuously seek knowledge of company products, services, and policies to assist callers with inquiries, complaints, or problems
- Use active listening to understand all questions or complaints, and provide an accurate and efficient response
- Make recommendations for products or services that may better suit client needs
What you bring to the role:
- At least one year of customer service experience and familiarity with troubleshooting technical devices
- Aptitude for acquiring skills in technical troubleshooting and an eagerness to learn and take on new challenges
- Clear and concise communication through email, phone, texting, and LiveChat with the ability to effectively tailor communication and style to different audiences
- Knowledge of one or more of the following is required: iOS, Smartphone, Tablet, PC or Mac experience
- You are a self-starter with the ability to work collaboratively and independently in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment
- Passion for customer service and ownership of the client experience including comprehensive issue resolution
- You thrive on a team where expertise is shared and feedback is welcomed
- Effective time management including ability to multitask, organize and prioritize
- Familiarity with online restaurant ordering
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft office and G Suite
- Bonus points for Salesforce CRM skills
- Bonus points for restaurant experience
- Bonus points for experience networking for small businesses
What we're looking for:
- Motivated pros that can align with restaurants, understand their needs, and recommend solutions to increase profits and customer satisfaction.
- Rock stars in the areas of: leadership, professionalism, team work, problem-solving, and communication.
- Someone to inspire confidence and trust with the client, be our brand representative.
Ordermark participated in Techstars, Boulder in Spring 2018, and has raised $12.5 million. We are headquartered in Los Angeles, and are looking to significantly grow our team while continuing to reach restaurants across the country. Join us in supporting more great restaurant partners like Papa John's, Which Wich, and Qdoba!
Our team is made up of people from diverse backgrounds, collaborating daily across time zones. We believe cross-pollination is one of the best ways to foster community and new ideas. For that reason we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to any of our positions.
Thank you for your interest in Ordermark - we’re reviewing impressive candidates every day, and will do our best to reach out to you as quickly as possible!
Read Full Job Description