Global Mobility Manager at The Trade Desk
You are big picture thinker yet love to roll up your sleeves and dive into the execution. You enjoy a challenge and derive satisfaction from solving problems—big and small. You are a natural collaborator and don’t shy away from implementing the right level of process. Your proactive nature will optimize our team’s efficiency and deliver scalable solutions to support our company’s dynamic growth. You are compelled to find new ways to make us better and are driven to deliver both on near-term and long-term goals. You work smart, work hard and have fun doing it. You are a leader, a team player, a connector and are eager to contribute to our team.WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
This position will be a part of the Global Total Rewards team developing, maintaining, governing and delivering global mobility programs, processes and policies. You will be responsible for the policy administration, vendor management and process design while optimizing on the employee experience.
- Build a Global Mobility program and implement a sustainable process that balances employee experience and legal compliance.
- Drive toward a creative, operational and strategically aligned approach to GloMo planning, processing and reporting.
- Develop strategies for change and collaborate with our broader team to deploy them.
- Partner closely with Payroll, Tax, Equity and outside vendors to ensure employment tax compliance related to international transfers or assignments.
- Implements and executes mobility programs and services supporting employee short- and long-term transfers, assignments, country entry and domestic or international relocation.
- Partner with Business Partners and hiring managers to provide subject matter expertise and counsel to identify and plan strategic relocations. Assist in communicating relocation packages; answers questions and resolve escalated issues from employees.
- Serve as partner and point of contact with counsel, government agencies and third-party vendors providing immigration, relocation and mobility support.
- Facilitates immigration status applications and employment authorization for employees and candidates.
- Shape current metrics and develop new ones to evaluate the effectiveness and assess ROI of the Global Mobility program.
- Contribute to and promote our company culture and vision.
Successful candidates will possess strong interpersonal, communications, time management, change management, decision-making, presentation and organizational skills.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience, MA/MS/MBA degree preferred.
- 7+ years of global mobility and expatriate experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, relationship building, customer service and collaboration experience.
- Demonstrates high emotional intelligence
- Have high integrity, be people oriented, present strong leadership skills, and be willing to work hard to continue this Company’s success as an industry leader.
- Experience and working in a global technology organization a huge plus.
- Experience working internationally/across cultures preferred.
- Experience with H1B process and international work visa process, having worked with outside immigration counsel to facilitate and support work visa application process a plus.
- Knowledgeable with laws, regulations and procedures governing international mobility and immigration.
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.