Project Manager for Financial System Implementations
LegalZoom is the nation’s leading provider of personalized, online legal solutions and legal documents for small businesses and families. We are a high-growth, fast-paced company, with a mission to democratize and disrupt the legal industry by bringing great legal help to people at a reasonable price. We believe in hard work, passion for what we do and how we deliver, and innovation in all areas of the organization.
As part of our dynamic Finance and Technology teams, we are seeking a Project Manager (“PM”) who can lead a multi-year and multi-phased implementation of new a cloud-based enterprise resource planning (“ERP”), enterprise performance management (“EPM”) and human capital management (“HCM”) platforms. The Candidate will collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders to deliver against a proposed project plan that would replace numerous legacy financial systems. The candidate will have extensive experience with such cloud-based implementations, have the ability to interact with all levels of management and work in a fast paced environment. After these implementations the PM will continue to support on-going finance and technology projects.
The candidate will be primarily responsible for the management and coordination of the new system implementations by partnering with key functional and technical leaders to ensure on-time and on-budget deliveries of various milestones.
What you’ll do:
- Report to the Corporate Controller
- Own project delivery of upcoming multi-year and multi-phased ERP, EPM and HCM implementations
- Facilitate and lead cross-functional project meetings that include relevant artifacts, agendas, coordinating schedules, logging meeting minutes, managing follow-ups and action items
- Manage project communications on regular basis by tailoring the information to the audience of various stakeholders, executive sponsors, internal and external resources
- Manage workflow through use of Gantt charts to track milestones and resources
- Assist in the management of external partners to ensure project deliverables are provided on-time and on budget
- Drive internal project team accountability on deliveries and ensure goals are on track with the strategy, budget and scope, with expected outcomes
- Make recommendations to Finance leadership on key software selection, design and implementation decisions
- Work closely with the leadership teams of all levels within the organization
- Create, maintain & preserve comprehensive project documentation in support of system lifecycle development and other information technology general control requirements
- B.S in technology, system operations or related disciplines
- PMP and/or agile framework certification(s) is a plus
- 10+ years in experience working with delivering software applications with minimum 5 years in experience in project management
- Expertise in:
- Project planning
- Time management
- Goal settings
- Risk assessments
- Stakeholder management
- Project communication
- People management
- Prior experience in project management of Oracle ERP Cloud or other major ERP systems
- Experience in SaaS and vendor hosted systems and implementations
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.