ringDNA, the company that uses AI to help every rep sell like an expert, is led by an award-winning executive leadership team and backed by Goldman Sachs, Bryant Stibel and Palisades Growth Capital. ringDNA was named one of the "Best Places to Work" by BuiltinLA and Comparably. The company was named one of the best privately owned companies in America by Entrepreneur and has been in the JMP Hot 100 for three years running.
ringDNA offers talented candidates a chance to work with executive mentors in a rapid growth environment where teammates are passionate about our transformative technology, vibrant culture and collaborative mindset. See why people love working at ringDNA.
Who We’re Looking For
We are searching for a candidate who has interest and the ability to understand value prop of sales. We want a team player who has experience working with cross-functional teams like Support and PM/Engineering. You will be facilitating ringDNA application configurations via Salesforce and Administrator Console for clients and able to recognize the level of effort in non-tech industries/clients - they need extra love and support.
How We’ll Support You
You’ll have lots of resources at your disposal, including support from Customer Success, Sales, Support, and Engineering teams harnessing collective brainpower so you can positively impact customer implementations. With company-wide visibility and support for your efforts, the Enterprise Implementation Specialist role is an exciting and rewarding place to be at ringDNA!
Duties in Detail
- Charter: On time deployments and sets foundation for strong adoption and customer satisfaction
- Partner with customer to develop deployment strategy and plan based on their unique needs, success criteria & goals, and scope of implementation
- Set and manage client expectations and day to day interaction; organize and facilitate project planning, weekly meetings, and presentations as needed
- Regularly monitor, track milestones, and report on progress of the report
- Drive escalation and mitigation of issues and risk should they arise in a timely manner
- Strong ability to come up with creative scalable solutions for Salesforce.com processes and how those work together with ringDNA
- Identify and drive removal of blockers inhibiting deployment objectives
- Deliver training to teams that are being on boarded as part of the implementation
- Deliver train the trainer enablement
- Maintain and evolve customer on boarding training materials
- Oversee knowledge transfer and transition post implementation to Customer Success
- Contribute to ongoing development of a scalable implementation framework and excellence
- Create and continually optimize implementation documentation and end user acceptance tests
- Ensure internal and customer stakeholders are aligned and updated
- 3+ years of experience in Salesforce.com process improvement and administration in a Sales Operations role or as a consultant preferred
- Experience with implementations of deep/wide SaaS solutions. Enterprise customer experience preferred.
- Exceptional project management skills
- Experience in delivering customer training
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Technical aptitude
- Someone that goes above and beyond for the customer
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Must have deep Salesforce.com Sales Cloud expertise, i.e. certified SFDC Administrator
- Platform App Builder Certification or SFDC Developer Certification a plus
- Ability to travel and present well in person
- Knowledge about telephony and computer telephony integration (CTI) in Salesforce is a bonus