Enablement Manager at ServiceTitan Inc.
The Enablement Manager will focus on the design and delivery of training programs and the processes and tools to support the sales team’s goals and objectives. This includes the implementation and ongoing management of the sales methodology, sales playbooks, demo skills, on-boarding process, and continuous training.
As our Enablement Manager, you will:
- Build knowledge, competencies and job skills so that Titans can deliver value in every interaction with Buyers and Customers to reach their full performance potential
- Shorten ramp time to productivity for new hires by creating and executing an onboarding program
- Enable teams to peak performance against scorecard (close rate, rejection, cycle time, NPS, etc.) for ICs and Managers by uncovering gaps in competencies and developing programs to improve. This can include reviewing activities and coaching 1:1 or adapting overall program if there are systemic issues.
- Build and train to playbooks that reinforce value and outcomes to our Buyers and Customers
- Deeply understand our Buyers and Customers, what they value and translate that into all enablement programs
- Inform go-to-market requirements and adoption programs
- Activate changes in product, process, systems and tools across the function
- Orchestrate creation and execution of programs by leveraging resources across the organization
- Leverage technology to measure performance and drive improvement; e.g. CRMs, LMS platforms, eLearning software, etc.
- Develop additional learning opportunities (both formal training and on-the-job experiences) for skills development at different stages of career path
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Proven enablement and training success including ability to demonstrate impact on a high growth organization
- BA/BS degree and at least 3-5 years of related experience in training and enablement
- B2B SaaS experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively and be a team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to inspire and motivate others
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration
- Proficiency with CRMs, LMS platforms, eLearning software
- Experience in the job function of the team you will enable
- Experience in home services industry a plus
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO, parental leave
2. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/visual/dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, lunch provided everyday, fully-stocked kitchens, weekly meditation, wellness rooms, discount on Classpass
3. Enrichment: professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, an orientation program, career pathing opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, or genetic information. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great — and there's always room for more.
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/goservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Forbes Top 100 Software Companies, 2019
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017