eCommerce Merchandise Coordinator
Who we are:
We are the fitness company born from gaming. And we’re on a mission to make more people, more active, more often. We make an at home training game that connects cyclists and runners with each other around the world. Launched from the sunny beaches of Long Beach, CA., the Zwift community is active in 195 countries and growing. We’re endlessly positive, relentlessly inventive, and always looking to improve. Sound interesting?
Who we're looking for:
Zwift is working fast to build out a state-of-the art global eCommerce business that will ease the customer journey and drive user engagement in-game and IRL. We’re looking for someone to actively assist our growing team of merchants with the strategy, development and launch of all merchandise while supporting the department through the entire product lifecycle. This position is department-wide supporting position and will be responsible for purchase order entering and reconciliation, SKU creation and management, and will expertly manage all samples for various meetings, reviews, and photo shoots.
What you'll do:
- Own P.O. and SKU creation in Zwift’s ERP, 3PL and accounting systems; and act as the point person internally for accounting and operation teams on receipt reconciliation and item accuracy.
- Work closely with external vendors and internal teams to monitor and track purchase orders and inventory through delivery and receipt reconciliation.
- Help merchant to onboard new vendors by documenting and communicating production expectations, sampling requirements and shipment expectations.
- Create and maintain accurate assortment sheets for the merchandising team and product launch calendars to keep internal teams updated.
- Support merchants on data analysis to drive in-season business and inform product strategies including weekly reporting, quarterly hindsights and ad-hoc research.
- Order, track, and organize photo samples for every season; ensuring that all photo samples are accurate and in-hand for photography.
- Work cross functionally with copy and photo departments to ensure assets are delivered in a timely manner for all new product launches.
- Ensure consumer facing product data is complete and accurate across all global sites and assist merchants in building new products on our site as needed.
- Act as the liaison between the merchandising and CX teams on product availability, restock dates, customer concerns and feedback on product.
- Own the internal process for internal inventory requests, ensuring that we continue to build out a scalable system for approving and delivering requests.
- Help to identify product opportunities and trends through targeted consumer and competitor research.
What we're looking for:
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment and juggle multiple priorities.
- Ability to manage communications and feedback with the organization.
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills (within organizational departments and geographies)
- Extremely customer service oriented and able to multi-task.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong technical skills and comfort with data and web technologies.
- Excellent Excel and Google Docs skills.
- Experienced Zwifter
- Direct to consumer retail or eCommerce experience a plus
- Cycling or fitness industry experience a plus
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.