About The Brand
Overview and Responsibilities
Are you looking to use your knowledge of Agile practices to build strong teams who are equipped to support critical business initiatives? We are seeking an experienced program management Leader to run our Operations portfolio and to make a substantial contribution to our growing product development organization.
Individuals should be highly skilled Agile program management professionals, great teammates, lifelong learners, and outstanding communicators. This role's primary responsibility will be leading seven program managers who support Pluto TV’s Operations, Compliance, and Business Intelligence teams. This role also works as part of the PMO Leadership team solving problems and making improvements in the context of the larger organization.
- Mentoring: Act as a successful coach for program managers, including regularly meeting with reports, providing feedback, and establishing professional development plans for each employee.
- Team-Building: Take over the process for interviewing, screening, and hiring new program managers. Ensure that new Citizens are onboarded and set up for success.
- Portfolio Planning: Lead Program Increment planning, partnering with business leaders and product managers to prepare portfolio backlogs. Work with teams to identify cross-team dependencies and drive accurate estimation to determine responsible and achievable commitments.
- Alignment: Ensure strategic alignment by understanding the goals of the business and supporting the team in executing that strategy. Be prepared to use data to make and support important business decisions as well as to communicate out success.
- Relationship management: Develop strong relationships with senior business leaders, negotiate tradeoffs, facilitate decision-making, and remove cross-team impediments. Work across organizational boundaries to manage communications and build positive relationships.
- Continuous Improvement: Use Agile tools to foster continuous improvement within both the PMO and the Operations portfolio, helping to drive the organization towards higher levels of business ability.
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 10 years experience working inside of an Agile environment to deliver complex software solutions. At least two of those years should be at the Sr. Manager or Director level. Candidates must have experience acting as an organizational change agent and driving improvements on the team and organization level. An advanced Agile certification, such as PMI-ACP, SPC4, or CSP/ CSP-SM is required for this role.
Even though we are growing at a rapid pace, culture is key! Candidates should have experience fostering an environment of mutual respect and influence and be able to lead with empathy and build a culture of transparency, engagement, and trust.